Chapter 53

Jiang Chen tried to maintain his balance, observing the distance between the tower arm and the Moore Building!

The distance between the tower arm and the Moore Building is at least 6-7 meters visually!

This distance is already very far!

The long jump world record was set in 1904. In the third Olympic Games held in St. Louis, the United States, Yuri jumped in meters and set a triple jump of 10.55 meters!

Then, because the Olympic Games cancelled the standing long jump event, Yuri’s record has not been broken for a long time, but just a few years ago, a Cuban genius challenged the Guinness record and successfully broke Yuri’s record and jumped. 4.33 meters away!

As for the world’s 100-meter long jump record, it was broken by American Powell in the 3rd World Athletics Championships, reaching an astonishing 8.95 meters. No one has broken the record in 22 years!

However, they are all challenges to be completed in a perfect state and in a safe environment!

Jiang Chen is completely different. He is almost 60 meters above the tower arm, and the surrounding environment is extremely dangerous. There is no flat ground. Only the steel pipe on the round surface under his feet can support it. It is difficult to maintain his body balance. If you are not careful, you may be overwhelmed!

At the same time, he has to overcome difficulties such as strong winds and swinging tower arms!

The most important thing is, whether it is a run-up long jump or a standing long jump, Jiang Chen does not have enough good conditions!

If it is an ordinary person, even if it is 6 to 7 meters on flat ground, it is estimated that it will be very difficult, not to mention that the world record holder has only jumped 4.33 meters on flat ground!

It is conceivable that the difficulties Jiang Chen is currently facing are so steep!

But fortunately, Jiang Chen has acquired the [Long Jump] skill!

This tasteless skill, I didn’t expect it to come in handy so quickly!

Sure enough, every skill has its own unique use, so you can’t underestimate it!

Although his skill is only Level 1, he is confident that his talent and ability for long jump are definitely much better than the world record holders!

If he competes in a long jump on flat ground, whether it is a standing long jump or a 100-meter long jump, he can definitely kill everyone in seconds!

However, now it is a long jump on the tower arm, a long jump at an altitude of tens of meters, even Jiang Chen will inevitably be a little frightened!

However, Jiang Chen still forced himself to remain calm and analyze it calmly!

According to the current situation, he can never do the standing long jump!

If he is allowed to stand up to a distance of 6 meters on flat ground, he will have confidence in himself!

But on the tower arm, he estimated that he could not do it!

Because the standing long jump not only has high requirements for jumping ability, but also has high requirements for force surface, balance, and physical coordination!

The conditions on the tower arm are limited, and it is impossible to use it at all!

Therefore, Jiang Chen decided to use a sprint to jump long and jump to the opposite building!

Of course, a 100-meter sprint is impossible. The tower arms are less than 100 meters long and the distance is too far. Jiang Chen may not start jumping, because he loses his balance, he will fall off the tower arms!

After thinking twice, Jiang Chen decided to start sprinting from about 10 meters!

Although the distance of 10 meters, it is impossible for the body to sprint completely and reach the best condition!

However, this way you don’t have to worry about your body’s balance, even if you lose your balance during the sprint, it doesn’t matter. By then, you should have reached the end and you can jump!

Therefore, 10 meters should be the safest distance!

After that, Jiang Chen began to observe the situation of the building!

By coincidence, the tower arm happens to be in the middle of the two floors of the building!

Jiang Chen has to consider whether to jump to the seventeenth floor or the sixteenth floor!

This is also very important. If you don’t make a decision and use the power to the right degree, if you jump to the middle of the two floors and hit the outer wall, you will be over!

In the end, Jiang Chen fixed his gaze on the sixteenth floor!

Because he has a higher grasp of jumping to the sixteenth floor and can better control his power. He calculated that as long as he kept his body falling parabolic when approaching the building, he could successfully enter the sixteenth floor!

As for jumping seventeenth floors, it is obviously more difficult to keep yourself at the height of the jump!

“Jiang Chen, jump again with confidence. If the distance is too far, you are really not sure, you will find a way to throw the equipment into the 15th floor, let them find a way to break through to the safe area, we will wait for the support to arrive, and go up to rescue. Understand?”

At this time, Wang Jian’s voice sounded in the intercom.

“Received, the Wang team don’t worry, I’m sure!” Jiang Chen replied.

After that, Jiang Chen unloaded all his equipment, tied them together, and then tied them with a fire-resistant rope. The other end of the fire-resistant rope was connected to his waist!

In this way, Jiang Chen can jump long without carrying equipment, and can perform better. He only needs to take the rope and retrieve the equipment after reaching the opposite bank!

All preparations were ready, Jiang Chen retreated 10 meters away, then took a deep breath, and started to step on the cylindrical steel pipe, sprinting towards the opposite Moore Building!

Sure enough, just like Jiang Chen imagined, just a few steps after running, the foot was unstable, and the tower arm began to shake violently, and he was about to lose his balance and fall down!

At this moment, he just happened to come to the end of the tower arm. A second before his body was about to lose his balance, he used his legs and jumped, his body rose into the air, and he was nearly a hundred meters high in the sky!

At this moment, Jiang Chen jumped into the sky nearly 100 meters, facing the sea of ​​flames, jumping into the picture, as if frozen!

This is an epic leap. Thousands of people are paying attention, all are shocked, all admire, and all shocked!

Even, many people exclaimed, holding their breath and watching, nervously not even daring to take a breath, and their hearts hung up, as if they were jumping!

This is true even for spectators, not to mention Jiang Chen who is high in the sky. How much courage is needed to complete this epic leap!

This has also led to many timid people covering their eyes and daring not to look anymore. They can only pray silently for Jiang Chen’s success!

An ordinary jump may only take a second or two!

However, now, everyone has never felt that a second or two has passed so slowly!

Everyone is nervous for Jiang Chen, everyone is praying for Jiang Chen!

Seeing that Jiang Chen is going to succeed, everyone has not had time to be happy!

An accident happened!

In the next second, everyone’s complexion changed drastically, and they all screamed in fright!

At the same time, Jiang Chen’s complexion in the sky can’t help but his expression is not good!