Chapter 138

Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin were taken aback!

If it hadn’t been for Jiang Chen, they would have almost forgotten, in the rescue operation, the strong little boy who made countless people burst into tears!

However, they didn’t expect that Jiang Chen would actually keep the little boy firmly in his heart!

Moreover, Jiang Chen’s attitude is obvious. He not only remembers the little boy, he even cares about the agreement he and the little boy casually made, and regards it as a very important thing to do. arrive!

This is what surprised Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin the most!

After all, the situation was urgent at the time. Under the rescue situation, what you said casually was probably just casually speaking, in order to calm the emotions of the trapped people, and it would not attract too many people’s attention. People will feel wrong.

The point is, even if you don’t just say it casually, even if you will fulfill your promises in the future, most people don’t take such a small thing as a very important thing, worry about it, and complete it as a very important thing.

“Brother Jiang Chen, you are so caring, I support you!” Wen Yin smiled.

“You should have been concerned about such a small matter for a long time, so we have decided on today’s formation. Let’s go to Nanzhou County Hospital!” Fang Qingyan also smiled and agreed.

“Thank you for understanding!” Jiang Chen smiled and said: You should also understand. Although this promise is not important to me, it will not have much impact on me. I can just perfunctory and don’t even go. To fulfill, but this promise, for Li Yang, may be able to change his life! ”

Upon hearing this, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin nodded their heads and felt that what Jiang Chen said was reasonable. Li Yang, who was only eight years old, encountered such a sudden change at the most critical moment of his life. She should be given positive warmth to be true. Change his life!

At this moment, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin looked at Jiang Chen who was serious in front of them, their eyes changed again, and they became a lot gentler!

At the same time, through this incident, they also have a deeper understanding of Jiang Chen!

This man, obviously has a wealth of wealth, can obviously live in luxury, every day in the wind and snow, feasting and feasting.

However, he just wants to exercise tirelessly, save people without fear of sacrifice, protect everyone, and warm everyone!

Perhaps this is the meaning he is after!

Of course, this has just formed the most unique him, and it is also the reason why Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin like him and fall in love with him!

How can you not love such a man?

Moreover, after Jiang Chen said so, they were also full of expectations for visiting Li Yang.

Women are perceptual animals, especially for children, they are born with a kind of maternal care.

Li Yang, who is weak but sensible and strong, made them feel distressed, hoping to help him!

Ever since, the three of them left the hotel and went straight to the largest commercial pedestrian street in Nanzhou County to make purchases!

This once again shocked Jiang Chen!

Originally, Jiang Chen just wanted to buy a pair of shoes and he was done!

Who knows, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin can’t stop shopping!

Originally, Jiang Chen thought that women were only interested in the things they could use when shopping, and they would be so crazy that they couldn’t stop!