Chapter 118

All of a sudden, the soldiers and civilians who had just finished the rescue mission all rushed towards the location of Jiang Chen!

At this time, Jiang Chen’s location is at the end of the landslide damage range, so most of the area is not buried by mud!

However, even so, the building has been damaged by the impact of mud and collapsed!

After Jiang Chen searched the upper half of the area with his life detector, he asked the soldiers nearby to mark the rescue, and then went to the lower half of the area.

Once here, Jiang Chen detected life fluctuations under a collapsed house!

Of course, what worries Jiang Chen the most is that the life fluctuations under the collapsed building have become red!

This shows that the people below can’t hold on for long!

“There is someone down here!” Jiang Chen resolutely said: “The situation is very urgent!”

“Isn’t this Zhang Erwa’s house? His house is a three-story building. He lives on the second floor and the bedroom is in the northwest corner!”

At this time, a middle-aged man who participated in the rescue said.

Jiang Chen’s eyes lit up when he heard the words, and said: “It should be in the bedroom area, everyone hurry up and dig!”

“But Team Jiang, we have confirmed again and again that there is no life signal in it. Are we sure we are going to waste time?”

At this time, a team member asked suspiciously.

“Dig! Life detector, there are also times when something goes wrong, we can’t let go of any chance!”

Without waiting for Jiang Chen to speak, Wu Jun, who rushed to the side, said in a deep voice, and quoted what Jiang Chen said to him before!

At this time, Wu Jun’s impression of Jiang Chen has changed a lot!

Especially just now, after dug out the mother and child, and the baby miraculously unscathed, Wu Jun’s heart was also shocked!

He couldn’t believe that there were real people below!

At that moment, he recalled what Jiang Chen said to himself, as long as there were any survivors, they could not give up and miss it. If they missed it, it would be just a simple miss for them. For the survivors In other words, what is missed is the hope of survival!

Moreover, at that moment, Wu Jun looked at the unharmed baby, sighing and shocked in his heart, but also full of fear!

He couldn’t help but imagine that if he did not explore that area and gave it up directly as the captain, would it also mean that the young life that was desperately protected by his mother would also end.

Such a consequence is not what Wu Jun wants, nor is it acceptable to Wu Jun!

He fell into deep self-blame, and he also had a little admiration for Jiang Chen!

It was only then that he knew that he was not as good as Jiang Chen in terms of courage, responsibility, and experience alone!

After all, Wu Jun was just dissatisfied with Jiang Chen’s sudden becoming deputy captain. He clearly knew about saving people and his own self-blame, and he did not have any dissatisfaction or complaints!

Therefore, when he realizes that he has made a great mistake, he will not care about his own face, but will take the initiative to admit, face, and change!

It’s like, in the last second, he still had a quarrel with Jiang Chen, full of dissatisfaction with Jiang Chen, and in the next second he took the initiative to speak for Jiang Chen!