Chapter 64

After that, Jiang Chen pushed Liu Yang to the ground, took a deep breath, and said in a deep voice: “You want to go up, how do you go up? Are you going up? You guessed that you were scorched before you rushed through the sea of ​​flames, my skills You should understand that only I can go up, you are too weak, understand!”

Hearing that, instead of being angry at being scolded by Jiang Chen, Fatty Zhao and Liu Yang started to cry!

The two big men with strong bones, even when they were surrounded by raging fire, never cried, but now they are crying!

Because they knew that Jiang Chen was to take the most dangerous task to himself and to ensure their safety, so he beat and scolded them!

However, they really don’t want to leave Jiang Chen behind, and they don’t want Jiang Chen to face the danger alone!

Jiang Chen took risks to save them, and now he wants to take risks again for them!

They can’t bear it, they are sad!

This is more uncomfortable for them than letting them take risks on their own!

The point is that this mission is not an ordinary danger, it can’t be an exaggeration to say that there is no return!

However, what Jiang Chen said was right, they couldn’t get up at all, they couldn’t rush into the fire at all!

They only hate now, why are they so weak, why are they so rubbish, and let their comrades take risks!

The people present were also shocked by the three men fighting each other, their eye sockets could not help but moist, and their hearts were full of touch!

No one thought that they would fight for the qualifications to perform the task!

The qualification for this task is not a good job, but very dangerous. Whoever snatches it will face the test of death. If you are not careful, you will lose your life!

However, even so, Jiang Chen and others are still fighting for it.

It seems that the three of them are not afraid of death, leaving life and death behind, and are ready to sacrifice at any time, only hoping that the other party can survive and be safe!

This is our firefighter!

This is the friendship between them, which has surpassed the boundary between life and death!

How can you not be moved?

How can it not be shocked?

With such a group of fire fighters rescuing themselves, everyone felt a lot of peace of mind. At the same time they were moved, they were full of admiration for the fire fighters!

They recalled their previous complaints, and they felt ashamed for a while, and they made up their minds in their hearts, cheered up, obeyed orders, and did not hinder the firefighters and soldiers!

As for the purpose of Jiang Chen rushing to release the water, it is also very simple!

First of all, he clearly knows how dangerous the task is, whether it is on the way to release the water or after it is released, it is very dangerous!

And his body has been systematically modified, and the fire-resistant suit is also a special fire-resistant suit exchanged by the system. He is more confident that he can complete the task and survive safely!

If Liu Yang or Zhao Fatty are allowed to go, there will undoubtedly be a dead end!

Secondly, as a fire fighter, his mission is to save people!

Although fire fighters save people, they also need to be very cautious. It is not a life saving!

However, due to the emergency, he must take risks even if he knew the danger, and what he saved was not one life, but dozens of lives!

Human lives are greater than the sky, not to mention dozens of lives!

Therefore, Jiang Chen stood up without hesitation and chose to go to the top of the building to release water to open up a path of life for everyone!

Time is waiting for no one, Jiang Chen began to prepare, connect the fire water gun on the 16th floor to the water pipe, then opened the gate and walked to the deformed gate alone!

“Let’s go!” Jiang Chen waved his hand, opened the door, looked at the blazing fire outside, barely paved a path with a water gun, and stepped into the sea of ​​fire!

“Come back alive!”

Liu Yang and Fatty Zhao shouted at the same time.

“Come back alive!”

Fang Qingyan also shouted worriedly!

She originally wanted to prevent Jiang Chen from doing dangerous tasks, but then she thought, Jiang Chen is a firefighter, saving people is his bounden duty, he can’t see death without saving, even in the face of danger, he can’t shrink back!

This, even if she is not a firefighter, she can still feel the same way!

Because she is a doctor, like Jiang Chen, it is impossible to die without saving. No matter how hard and tired the work is, as long as there are patients, she must support her work.

Therefore, it is not that Fang Qingyan does not prevent Jiang Chen from taking risks, she just understands Jiang Chen and supports Jiang Chen.

Of course, Fang Qingyan was full of worry in her heart, and kept praying for Jiang Chen, hoping that he could return safely!

At the same time, everyone present, watching Jiang Chen alone, in order to save everyone, carrying a water gun, step by step into the sea of ​​horror that everyone can’t avoid, in addition to shocking and moving, more admiration !

Admire Jiang Chen himself, and admire the responsibility and mission of firefighters!

“You must come back alive!”

“Jiang Chen, we remember you!”

“Come back alive! We are waiting for you!”

“Come back alive! Must come back alive!”

Unconsciously, shouts rang out.

And Jiang Chen, accompanied by shouts, stepped into the sea of ​​flames, going farther and farther!