Chapter 129

First of all, there were a lot of on-site rescue videos that night. The victims after being rescued were posted on the short video platform, which caused a huge sensation in an instant!

Most of these videos are rescue videos!

Among them, three videos are the most popular, killing the top three of the day’s hot searches almost instantly!

The first video is a video of a mother using her body to guard the baby in her arms so that the baby is unharmed under the rubble!

This video is titled “Every mother is a superman!”

Once the video was published, it immediately caused a huge sensation!

After all, this matter, apart from Jiang Chen and others who were present at the time, and the victims, no one knew about it!

Now, after the video was published, when thousands of netizens saw this great scene, it was a blockbuster, hammering everyone’s hearts heavily!

All of a sudden, the number of videos played has risen from hundreds of thousands to tens of millions, or even more than 100 million!

The amount of forwarding has reached millions, and the number of comments has reached hundreds of thousands!

In one fell swoop, it won the top spot in the hot search, and directly topped a pair of couple stars who were copying the popularity.

“Mother! It’s so great!”

“Damn, I really want to cry!”

“I can’t imagine that the power of a woman will be so powerful that this is the identity of a mother, this love, and the power that she has given her!”

“Being a mother is strong, and being a mother is strong!”

“All mothers in the world are the same. When their children are in danger, they will come forward at the first time and explode with amazing potential!”

“Mother, from ancient times to the present, is the greatest existence!”

“Even if the sky falls, the mother will stand up and hold up a piece of sky for her child!”

At the same time, the second video also began to sweep all major online platforms, with the title “For Love, Perseverance”!

And this video is exactly the optimistic and strong guy who failed to persevere, Zhang Hao!

He has been insisting for his beloved fiancee, and he has been optimistic for his children!

However, he still failed to persevere in the end!

Scenes of Jiang Chen’s conversation with him were recorded and presented to the public.

At this moment, the whole network burst into tears again!

“This may be love!”

“He loves his fiancee, and he loves their unborn child!”

“For the last moments of his life, he must protect his lover’s wedding dress, and set an example for his unborn child!”

“Although the child has not been born yet, he used the last moments of his life to teach him the most important lesson in his life as a father!”

“It’s so touching! Persevere and optimistic for his love, he is amazing!”

“Unfortunately, he failed to persevere!”

“I hope he is well in heaven!”

The third video is Li Yang, a strong boy, and the title is named “The sky is falling”!