Chapter 156

“Lao Jiang! Be careful! Upstream!”

Fatty Zhao’s anxious roar rose to the sky!

Although Fatty Zhao often quarrels with Jiang Chen, he also works best with Jiang Chen!

When Jiang Chen stabilized his body and everyone was still fortunate, Fatty Zhao had already recovered and checked the surrounding situation for the first time!

At this time, Fatty Zhao saw at a glance that there were a few big trees in the upper reaches of the river that were washed down!

The point is that the location where the big tree rushes is just at the location of a few fire trucks, and the big tree rushes very fast, and it should collide with the fire truck in less than five minutes!

The soldiers in the car are okay, they are in a safe position!

However, for Jiang Chen, who was fixing the steel rope outside the car, the blow of the tree would hurt him at least, but at the worst, it would directly knock him into the air, washing him away along the water!

Therefore, Jiang Chen’s current situation is very dangerous. If he does not immediately give up the steel rope, tie the safety rope as fast as possible, and then be pulled up by the soldiers, he will wait until the tree smashes the “three, four, three”, and the consequences will come. It will be very serious!

After hearing Fatty Zhao’s cry, the other soldiers in the car also looked upstream!

At this look, everyone’s heart that had just been put down was raised again, their complexion changed drastically, and they shouted at Jiang Chen!

“Team Jiang! Run away!”

“Team Jiang, beware of the big trees upstream!”

“Time is too late! Team Jiang, run! Leave the ropes alone!”

“Escape to the car first! Don’t fix the cable! Fast! Speed!” Zhou Long also shouted exhaustedly.

Everyone hopes that Jiang Chen will run away as soon as possible. It is not important to fix the steel cable. The focus is on Jiang Chen’s safety!

The host and photographer were also taken aback and turned their eyes and lens to the upstream!

At this look, the expressions of the two of them also changed drastically!

“Dear netizens, there is a very bad news now. Everyone should have seen it through the lens. A few big trees upstream have been washed down. According to estimates, it will only take five minutes at most, and the big trees will come over. If Jiang Chen didn’t give up fixing the steel cable and escaped into the car, he would be hit by a big tree, causing a fatal danger!” The host reported on the spot.

Hearing that, the netizens in the live broadcast room also directly messed up!

Netizens never imagined that the rescue was so difficult, dangers are happening anytime and anywhere, and waves of unrest are rising again, and the mood is just like riding a roller coaster!

“What kind of fixed steel cables are you going to care about at this time? It’s important to save your life!”

“Yeah! There are five minutes left! Enough to escape!”

“Jiang Chen! Run!”

“This is not a joke, the weight of a big tree, coupled with the impact of the current, can kill a cow!”

“I’m going! It’s too dangerous! Jiang Chen should run!”

Everyone is asking Jiang Chen to flee quickly and give up the fixed cable. They think that for Jiang Chen, escape is the most important!