Chapter 146

The live broadcast of ccdv is a week!

During this week, both the host and the photographer will live in the First Squadron of the Fire Special Service, which will give the audience a deep understanding of the life and training of firefighters.

The enthusiasm of the live broadcast room has not declined due to the continuous live broadcast for a week, but has become more and more popular. Even passers-by are attracted!

The live broadcast room directly dominates all the lists on the platform, refreshing the records in the live broadcast room!

At the same time, during the one-week live broadcast, netizens have a deeper understanding of the lives of special service firefighters!

Everyone has seen the hard work of firefighters in training, and also seen the earnestness of firefighters in learning!

This week, it rained heavily for seven consecutive days.

However, no matter how heavy the rain is, the training of fire fighters will not stop. Even if they brave the violent “three-three-seven” rain, they must train and increase the difficulty of training!

However, what surprised everyone is that instead of complaining, the fire fighters performed very well. It seems that the more difficult they are, the more they can explode their huge potential, and their training results have been refreshed many times!

This also made netizens admire the soldiers, and thoroughly experienced the precious spirit of firefighters who are not afraid of difficulties, overcome difficulties, and perseverance and never admit defeat!

Of course, under the organization of Jiang Chen, the soldiers will also show some professional rescue exercises for the audience, such as helicopter positioning and rope landing, such as high-altitude rescue by broken windows, such as cutting steel bars on the balloon with a chainsaw but making the balloon not Force and so on skills.

At the same time, for the netizens, the special high-tech rescue equipment of the special service squadron was displayed, such as rescue drones, etc., so that netizens opened their eyes and called wonderful!

Jiang Chen also specially set up a small fire-fighting classroom to popularize fire-fighting knowledge for netizens!

Logically speaking, this link should be the most boring and the link that reduces the popularity of the live broadcast room. Not many people will watch it.

But who knows, the time when Jiang Chen started the class was the time when the live broadcast room’s popularity exploded. Several times even the server of the platform was squeezed, causing the live broadcast to be interrupted for an hour.

It can be seen from this that, in fact, everyone is not interested in the lecture, but in the lecturer!

If you replace the teachers with famous teachers such as Tianhaiyi, Ryuzera, Fukagawa Suzuko, Aso Nishi, and Momotani Eri, you must be full of people in the classroom, full of popularity, and full of seats!

At the same time, in Jiangbei City next door, it is currently suffering from a huge disaster!

There are three large rivers in Daxia Junior High School, the smallest of which flows from Jianghan City, through Jiangzhong City, and then through Jiangbei City.

Jiangbei City is a city on the lower reaches of the river, so it will be attacked by rain in the rainy season.

This also led to Jiangbei City spending a lot of manpower and financial resources to build dams and other waterproof measures.