Chapter 136

When the wedding was over, everyone started to go away.

After Jiang Chen greeted Li Fang, he also drove away.

Along the way, the car was extremely quiet.

Even Wen Yin and Fang Qingyan didn’t say a word, they looked out the window in a daze, wondering what they were thinking!

The atmosphere in the car is extremely dull!

Since Jiang Chen has participated in many rescue missions, he has seen many life and death separation and moving pictures, and has received professional psychological training, so he can quickly calm his emotions.

However, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin, after all, are women and emotional animals. Obviously they have not recovered from the strange wedding and the life-and-death love between Li Fang and Zhang Hao. They are still immersed in sadness and moving. In the atmosphere.

However, in Jiang Chen’s view, this will not work!

When he was conducting professional psychological training, he clearly knew that once a person entered a sad mood, it was difficult to get out of it by himself.

To put it simply, for example, if you watch a sad and moving movie, if you watch it too much, you can’t help but substituting it in. It is difficult to get out of the sad emotions along with the movie’s protagonist.

This kind of situation can be easily forgotten after being caught for a period of time, and will not cause much impact on the “two-eight-three”, the big deal is just a period of bad mood!

However, in severe cases, it is very likely that you will completely substitute yourself and associate the plot of the movie with your own situation, which will cause you to fall deeper and cause depression!

Even, what’s more, mental illness may appear!

As a first responder, Jiang Chen may be due to occupational diseases and will prevent all dangers in advance, so it is inevitable to think more.

According to Jiang Chen, what happened to Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin should help them get out as soon as possible!

Since then, Jiang Chen turned the subject away and said, “The wedding is over, and there is still one day left. Where else shall we go to have fun?”

“Oh.”

Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin only faintly responded, obviously not interested, and began to chat with each other about the wedding.

“You said, Li Fang is so great!” Wen Yin sighed.

“Yes, a woman still pregnant with a child must have a hard life in the future!” Fang Qingyan took a deep breath and said.

“This may be the power of love!” Wen Yin said.

“The power of love sounds vague, but today we have really seen it!” Fang Qingyan added.

“Zhang Hao must love her very much, so that she can hold such a wedding!” Wen Yin thought for a while and murmured.

“Love is mutual. Their love is stronger than we thought. It’s really enviable!” Fang Qingyan sighed and glanced at Jiang Chen unconsciously.

Wen Yin also glanced at Jiang Chen, and then said: “Yes! Enviable! I want to have a love like this too!”

“If God allows me to have this love, even if I die, I will fight to protect it!” Fang Qingyan said categorically.The eyes of the two women glanced at Jiang Chen from time to time.

Jiang Chen naturally noticed it, and the corners of his mouth twitched. He thought that Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin seemed to be stuck in a serious way. They were even involved in death. The key is to give a glance at me. What do you mean? no! They must get rid of them as soon as possible!