Chapter 113

Nanzhou County!

The heavy rain that lasted for nearly two months has finally cleared up in recent days!

People began to flood the streets one after another, breathing fresh air!

Summer is the season of heavy rains. Almost every year in summer, the southern region will experience a heavy rainstorm!

In Nanzhou County, there is a big river running through the entire county seat.

More than ten years ago, every year when the rainy season came, floods would break out of the river and rush into the entire county, posing a threat to people!

However, since the construction of the embankment began ten years ago, the floods have no longer threatened the residents of Nanzhou County.

Even in the rainy season, when the weather is clear, standing on the embankment to watch the flood has become a pleasure for the people of Nanzhou County!

While admiring the spectacular floods, you can occasionally see some dead pigs and cattle, washed down from the upper reaches!

After everyone saw it, there was a lot of discussion about it. If you can get the cows and pigs, it would be good to cook them!

However, just today, someone noticed something was wrong!

Because everyone looked around and found that there was actually a car that was washed down from the upper reaches.

And then, in addition to cars, there were tables, chairs, benches, sofas, TVs, and even wooden beams!

At this time, someone finally found something wrong and called the police in time!

Ever since, the local fire and police acted promptly and immediately launched an investigation!

At this time, everyone found out!

It turned out that a very large-scale landslide occurred in Yulong Town, Nanzhou County, which is the uppermost part of the Dahe River in Nanzhou County!

Due to the geographical location of Nanzhou County, Yulong Town is even more remote and located in the mountains!

As a result, the signal in Yulong Town was not good. After heavy rain and landslides, the signal tower was basically destroyed.

Suddenly, Yulong Town broke contact with the outside world!

Moreover, even the only mountain road that entered Yulong Town was destroyed by a landslide!

Ever since, the local fire and police mobilized all forces to carry out road repairs and investigations!

In the end, it was concluded that the landslides in Yulong Town should have occurred one after another. The first occurred in the early morning of the same day, so no one noticed it!

This is extremely bad news for everyone!

Because everyone is asleep in the early morning, their alertness is poor, a large-scale disaster occurs, and they cannot respond in time to survive!

The severity of the disaster, escalate again!

The telecommunications personnel were also arranged to carry out signal repair work!

Finally, after more than an hour of emergency repairs, the signal was restored!

At this time, everyone finally knew that the situation was worse than everyone thought!

Yulong Town is surrounded by a river on one side and a mountain on the other. The whole town is built on the hillside!

After the landslide, dozens of houses were buried and hundreds of houses were damaged!