Chapter 165

However, everyone’s heart also picked up!

The water level has risen to the point of completely submerging the soldiers!

If Jiang Chen has not reached the other side and fix the steel cables and safety ropes, the soldiers will be in danger!

The most important thing is that everyone can’t see Jiang Chen!

Don’t say whether Jiang Chen succeeded, whether Jiang Chen reached the other side, whether something happened in the middle, everyone knows nothing!

There is only one thing you can do now, and that is to wait!

For a time, the barrage in the live broadcast room almost disappeared!

All netizens, holding their breath, staring at the screen, dare not relax for a moment!

At the scene, Zhou Long and others on the shore were the same, staring at the turbulent river, not even daring to jump into the atmosphere~ one!

Time, just like this one minute and one second-passing by!

At the same time, in the area where the distance from the opposite shore is only two to three meters.

The water level here should be the deepest area of ​​the river course, at least meters!

The most important thing is that the terrain here is suddenly lowered, and because of the turbidity of the river, you can’t see it to the end. If people step on it blindly, they will definitely fall unpreparedly!

In the area where Jiang Chen is currently located, the depth of the water has already submerged his neck. He thought this should be the deepest position of the river, but he did not expect the position two or three meters ahead to be deeper!

Moreover, even if Jiang Chen wears an [underwater perspective mirror], the turbid river water becomes clear and transparent in his eyes.

He can clearly see everything underwater!

However, even elementary school students know that it is impossible to distinguish the depth of the river by seeing the crystal clear river water only by visual effects!

Moreover, the clearer the river water, the more invisible the depth!

Some rivers don’t look deep, but in fact, they know that it is more than ten meters deep after falling in!

Therefore, even if Jiang Chen has an [underwater perspective mirror] that can see the muddy river clearly, he can’t distinguish the sudden low-lying terrain ahead!

Therefore, Jiang Chen stepped in without any precaution!

Guru–

He only heard a soft noise, and Jiang Chen disappeared into the river!

Because the water depth here is about meters, and the thickness of the clay is tens of centimeters, the depth is more than 2 meters!

After Jiang Chen stepped on it, his whole person was instantly submerged!

Of course, ordinary water with a depth of two meters is actually not a big deal for people who can swim, and can easily float up!

However, in the current situation, Jiang Chen has no way to rise, even if there is a way, he would not do it!

The reason is very simple. At this time, if he wants to float up, he must completely break free of the clay on the soles of his feet.

In this way, he has no power to cling to, loses the grip of the clay, and will be washed away by the river in an instant!