Chapter 110

Of course, in addition to paying attention to their names and assigned teams, the captain is also the person most concerned about. Jiang Chen is the deputy captain. Who is the captain?

It is not difficult to see from the current staffing that the trainees have already been assigned. The commander is Wang Wu, and the captain will definitely choose an experienced and older person to serve!

I saw that on the list, the captain’s position was impressively written with the words “Zhou Long”!

“Who is Zhou Long?”

“This name is very unfamiliar, isn’t it someone transferred from somewhere~?”

“It may be an instructor! Look, Wang Wu is the chief instructor and our commander. The captain may also be selected from among the instructors!”

“This possibility is very high. The instructor has rich experience and sufficient resume. It is indeed possible to serve as our team leader!”

“I think there is a more than half chance that Zhou Long will be a certain instructor!”

Everyone talked a lot!

Only Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao, shocked, thought of their devil coach!

What’s more about this? Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao have already confirmed in their hearts that the person who came to the special service squadron as the instructor is their physical instructor, Zhou Long!

However, they never expected that Zhou Long was pulled into the secret service team and became the captain!

Jiang Chen recalled the time when Zhou Long was tortured by himself and was about to be autistic. When Zhou Long left after physical training, he was so excited that he couldn’t help but smile at the corner of his mouth.

Jiang Chen still recognizes Zhou Long’s personality. He is also very happy to be the captain of the Secret Service Squadron!

Of course, the most important thing is to be able to work with old acquaintances. In Jiang Chen’s view, it is a great thing. You don’t need to spend time getting in touch with each other. The two sides know each other’s character and abilities and can perform tasks immediately. Fighting power!

However, Zhou Long didn’t think so. Isn’t it good for him to be an instructor? Suddenly he was informed by Wang Wu that he should join the special service squadron as the captain and work with Jiang Chen. He was going crazy!

After all, he managed to escape the clutches of Jiang Chen, and finally ended his tragic life for a month. He thought it was the end of the nightmare, but he didn’t expect it to be the beginning of the nightmare!

He just thought about it. From now on, Jiang Chen shuddered in front of him every day, begging to train and punish him!

However, when he learned that Jiang Chen was the deputy captain, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. At least he doesn’t need to train Jiang Chen anymore. He can completely leave the training to Jiang Chen and let Jiang Chen practice it himself!

After thinking about it this way, Zhou Long felt a lot of balance in his mind.

However, he hated Wang Wu!

At this time, he realized why Wang Wu came to him so far away from the mountain and asked himself a lot of questions, like checking his household registration.

It turns out that Wang Wu is here, waiting for him!

At the same time, everyone still gathered outside the training camp to check their groupings!