Chapter 119

However, just supporting it a little is not enough!

Everyone must work together to fully prop up the floor, and then move the floor slab away. Otherwise, the excavation and rescue mission will still be impossible!

Jiang Chen is alone, carrying the heaviest corner of the floor!

Even if his strength has been strengthened, it has reached three or four times that of ordinary people!

However, the weight of the floor slab was still beyond his expectation. It was like a big mountain, pressing on his back!

Under such a huge weight, let alone stand up and remove the floor, just being able to support the column without being pressed down by the floor is already incredible!

The rest of the soldiers did the same, under the stone slab, exhausted all their strength, against the slate, face red and red, obviously they also tried their best!

However, the look in each of them was exceptionally firm, and there was no sign of shrinking from it!

Although, they know this method is very clumsy, they know that the floor is very heavy, and relying on the strength of a few of them, they may not be able to remove it!

But even so, they have to do it!

Because they clearly know that there is no large-scale tool that can come in handy now, only their hands and body can be used, so even the most awkward method of using the body to hardly prop up the floor, they have to try , Do it too!

The survivors buried under the ruins, you can hear them, are already very weak!

If you don’t hurry to rescue, you will probably die!

Therefore, the soldiers have no time to think about it, and no matter whether the manpower can remove the floor, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, they will not give up or abandon it!

The so-called, raising soldiers for a thousand days, using soldiers for a while, this is the case!

They are fire fighters, and now is the time when the people need them!

They are the No. 1 squadron of the Fire Special Service. The corps assigned them the best equipment and only received the most rigorous training, which gave them great expectations!

Now, it is time for them to show their strength!

How can I shrink back! How can you say that you can’t!

They must use their own actions and strengths to tell everyone that they are worthy of the team’s expectations, and worthy of the people’s respect and expectations!

“what!”

Jiang Chen gritted his teeth and roared.

At this time, it is precisely when you need to use force to prop up the floor slab in one effort. You must not be discouraged. As long as you are discouraged, it will not be easy to lift the floor in the future!

Moreover, there are soldiers who may be injured as a result!

As the deputy captain, Jiang Chen knows how important his responsibilities are, so now he must be the first to stand up!

“Warriors! Who are we! We are the first squadron of the firefighting special service, we are the elite of the elite! We are the disaster area, the only rescue force! The survivors under the rubble count on us, and the people in the disaster area count on us, The command center and thousands of compatriots are watching us! This battle! We can only win! We cannot lose! Let everyone see the power of our special service squadron! Good!”