Chapter 175

It’s just that Jiang Chen is not a way to go on like this. Fatty Zhao stepped forward and comforted him: “Lao Jiang, don’t blame yourself too much. This is really not your problem. You have tried your best. We can’t see it anymore!”

Whether it is the soldiers present, the host, the photographer, and even the netizens in the live broadcast room, they all agree with Fatty Zhao.

They saw with their own eyes that Jiang Chen really did his best!

He really wanted to save Zhang Hong, and he exhausted his best and tried all kinds of ways!

Every one of his roars, and roars!

He wanted to narrow the distance with Zhang Hong, so regardless of the pain, he frantically pulled on the safety suit!

Even at the last moment, he still wanted to change the trajectory of Broken Wood to save Zhang Hong, and he did not hesitate to hit Broken Wood with his body!

The blood on his shoulder was strangled by the safety suit, and his bloody back hit by the dead wood and dead branches, all sparkling with blood appeared in front of everyone!

All of these are traces of Jiang Chen’s hard work~!

Even, from the dialogue between Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong, everyone-it’s not hard to hear!

If it were not because Jiang Chen wanted to protect the baby girl, in order to save Zhang Hong, he would decisively unlock his safety lock and leave the hope of life to Zhang Hong!

So, Jiang Chen has done this, how can we blame Jiang Chen?

Moreover, the situation at the time was so critical that Jiang Chen insisted on leaving until the end, which was enough to prove Jiang Chen’s heart!

If you change to someone else, it is estimated that you will leave immediately in fright!

What’s more, Jiang Chen has done it perfectly, without any small mistakes, every time he chooses and moves, he has done it extremely correctly!

Even in the end, there was an opportunity that even tens of thousands of people had never thought of, but Jiang Chen thought that he could hit the broken wood to change the direction of the broken wood and protect Zhang Hong!

It can be seen that if someone else does it, it will not be as meticulous and perfect as Jiang Chen!

Therefore, in everyone’s opinion, Jiang Chen does not need to blame himself at all. He is already very good, and he has done very well. It is obvious to all!

The so-called, do everything to do everything, Jiang Chen has done everything, and everything else can only be blamed on God for improper arrangements!

However, everyone knows in their hearts that the shock and psychological impact of this incident on Jiang Chen must be enormous!

Netizens in the live broadcast room couldn’t help but persuade.

“Brother Jiang Chen, you really don’t blame you for this matter!”

“Yes, you really have worked very hard!”

“You have tried your best, you can only blame God, blame this natural disaster!”

“In the end, you used your body to break the wood. I really cried at that moment. We can see your hard work!”

“Please don’t blame yourself, don’t be affected!”

“Brother Jiang Chen, you still have so many injuries, you have to take care of your body!”

“Yes, those wounds on the body are still bleeding, and they are all mixed with the rain!”