Chapter 172

“hand!”

Jiang Chen yelled!

However, due to the loud sound of the water and heavy rain, Jiang Chen’s cry was extremely weak!

Jiang Chen was anxious and almost roared: “Quick! Give me your hand! Give me your hand!”

A dead tree, with only a small branch, exposed out of the water!

Zhang Hong’s whole body was almost submerged in the water, only his head was exposed. The rushing water and heavy rain kept slapping his cheeks, and he couldn’t even open his eyes!

However, after hearing Jiang Chen’s words, he exhausted his full strength, opened his arms, and reached out to grab Jiang Chen!

However, even so, the distance between the two is still very different, Jiang Chen can’t hold Zhang Hong’s hand at all, and Zhang Hong is the same!

Zhang Hong was completely unable to move forward due to the constant impact of the flood!

Because Jiang Chen was caught by the safety rope, he couldn’t move any further!

The situation, caught in anxiety, and extremely urgent!

Jiang Chen glanced at the broken wood that was getting closer and closer!

There is no doubt that if the broken wood is smashed, Jiang Chen, Zhang Hong and the baby girl will be in danger!

Jiang Chen hurriedly turned on the walkie-talkie and roared: “Fatty Zhao, put the rope for me! Put the 02 rope!”

At this moment, Fatty Zhao and others on the shore were startled!

They can vaguely see the state of Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong, and then guess what Jiang Chen said. Everyone knows how urgent and dangerous the situation of Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong is!

Therefore, everyone present did not have a heartbreak, and their complexion changed drastically!

Fatty Zhao glanced at the safety rope, his face became more ugly, and he turned on the intercom and said: “There is no rope, it is already at the limit, and you can’t let it go. If you let it go, you won’t be able to come back!”

As soon as this remark came out, the expressions of everyone at the scene became hard to look again!

The atmosphere instantly becomes like the weather, extremely depressing!

Netizens in the live broadcast room can see more clearly because they can zoom in through the lens!

For a while, all the netizens held their breaths, clenched their fists, and trembled nervously!

“Time is too late!”

“The safety rope has also reached its limit!”

“What to do? The broken wood is about to be smashed!”

“Now, there are only three possibilities. The best case is that Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong were caught together and escaped immediately. Either Jiang Chen took the baby girl and quickly escaped, or the three of them were hit by a broken wood and died together. In the water!”

“Damn! How could this happen!”

“Hurry up! Just a little distance! Come on! Come on!”

“The villagers have been rescued, they have all come to this point, don’t have any accidents!”

At this time, Jiang Chen in the river, after hearing Fatty Zhao’s answer, felt more anxious in his heart!