Chapter 159

One second

Two seconds-

Three seconds-

At this time, Jiang Chen was underwater, knowing that the situation was critical and there was not much time, while desperately fixing the steel cable, he counted down silently in his heart!

Everyone thought that there was only the last minute!

In fact, only Jiang Chen knows that the time left for him to fix the cable is only thirty seconds!

For the remaining thirty seconds, Jiang Chen still has to leave the vehicle to escape!

Otherwise, even if Jiang Chen fixed the cable, he would break the cable directly when the tree smashed it over!

Therefore, the time left for Jiang Chen to fix the rope is actually thirty seconds later!

Eight–

Nine–

ten–

Jiang Chen meditated in his heart, and his heart was full of anxiety, and then he simply hooked the bumper of the vehicle with his legs, freed his left hand to stabilize his body, and fixed the steel rope with both hands!

In this way, the speed is much faster!

twenty one–

twenty two–

Kang Dang——

And when Jiang Chen counted silently to the 22nd second, with a crisp sound, the lock of the steel cable was firmly buckled on the hook!

Jiang Chen grabbed the hook and let his body stick to the front of the car forcibly, then leaped hard and rushed out of the water!

Wow—-

With a soft noise, Jiang Chen gasped!

At this time, he glanced at the location of the big tree. He was only ten meters away from him, and he was about to hit it!

Jiang Chen didn’t care about rest, and didn’t have time to climb into the car. He didn’t even have time to tie A Quan rope to himself. He hurriedly took out the walkie-talkie and shouted, “Quick! Take the winch, step on the accelerator, and go!”

At this time, the soldiers and millions of netizens are paying attention to Jiang Chen’s movements all the time!

Everyone knew it the first time Jiang Chen came out of the water!

However, before everyone could react, Jiang Chen’s roar sounded!

Zhou Long and Qiu Feng on the skid vehicle trembled even more. They didn’t even have time to think, and immediately acted according to what Jiang Chen said!

Zhou Long pulled out the walkie-talkie on the vehicle and ordered: “The first three cars, hit the throttle, accelerate through the river, car No. 3 retracts the winch, cars 4 and 5, hit the throttle, get out of trouble!”

Zhou Long’s orders were quick and concise, and it made people feel rushed!

However, the soldiers on all vehicles, after receiving the order, did not hesitate at all and executed it immediately!

Cars No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 suddenly increased their throttles, rumbling constantly, like three roaring wild beasts, struggling forward!

The No. 3 car also began to put away the winch. The steel cable that had just been fixed by Jiang Chen straightened instantly and began to pull!