Chapter 189

Because Zhou Long and others on the ground did not know the underground situation at all, and the time had passed by one hour and forty minutes, it was already ten minutes past the scheduled rescue time!

For the sake of Jiang Chen's safety, Zhou Long ordered the recovery of the safety rope!

As a result, at a depth of 65 meters in the well, Jiang Chen's waist was about to be successfully rescued. The whole person gave a violent stop, and the safety rope suddenly shrank!

After that, without giving him any reaction time, he violently pulled him back!

The palms of Jiang Chen and Yingying that were about to be grasped together, moved away in an instant, opening a distance!

Jiang Chen's complexion changed drastically, and he suddenly realized that he must have exceeded the rescue time limit. The soldiers on the ground were worried about their safety and wanted to pull themselves out!

But, seeing Yingying is about to be rescued, how can he go out!

He clearly knew that if he went out this time and delayed the last chance to rescue Yingying, Yingying might really be dead!

Before Jiang Chen could react, he had been pulled back into the cave he had dug by the safety rope, and his body was still pulling back!

He struggled desperately, resisting with all his strength!

However, let alone Jiang Chen's current physical strength has been used up more than half, even his peak physical strength, it can not be compared with the power of the motor pulley!

Does he have to admit his fate, see Yingying get further and further away from him, and give up rescue?

No! He refused!

He said that he would not let tragedy happen again before his eyes!

Last time, at such a close distance, he could not save Zhang Hong!

This time, he must save Yingying no matter what!

He took out the walkie-talkie for the first time and tried to call.

"Team Zhou! Team Zhou! Stop recycling the safety rope! Stop recycling!" Jiang Chen roared.

However, the walkie-talkie still has no signal, only the harsh electric current.

Jiang Chen had no choice but to give up the call, grabbing the surrounding soil with both hands, trying to resist!

However, this is of no avail. The soil is too soft and the recovery force of the safety rope is too great. Even the speed at which you are dragged cannot be reduced!

However, Jiang Chen remained calm, observing his surroundings, thinking of ways in his mind!

However, within this short period of time, Jiang Chen had been pulled out of the cave he had dug, returned to the rescue shaft drilled by the drilling rig, and was hoisted by a safety rope.

Jiang Chen came down very slowly because he was afraid that he would be bumped into him.

However, when returning, the motors and pulleys were running very fast!

In an instant, Jiang Chen was pulled up by two meters, and if he didn't react quickly, he would be pulled out of the deep well!

Yingying is dangerous!

At the moment of the moment, Jiang Chen showed a ruthless look in his eyes. He had no time to think about the future. He responded extremely quickly. He grabbed the ordnance shovel placed on his waist and cut it directly toward the waist safety rope!