Chapter 102

However, everyone is still forced to remain calm!

After all, Jiang Chen only answered the emergency knowledge about getting an electric shock!

This knowledge has been learned more or less in the previous squadron, and it is normal to be able to answer it!

The soldiers present can also answer a lot of emergency knowledge, but it will be a little difficult to answer all in detail!

Therefore, in everyone’s opinion, Jiang Chen may not be able to answer all the knowledge in detail!

Wang Jiajia felt the same way, so there was still no change in her complexion, and she continued: “Knowledge of first aid for trauma!”

Jiang Chen didn’t pause, as if he didn’t even think, and subconsciously replied: “Traumas are divided into open wounds and closed wounds. Open wounds refer to the damage of the skin or mucous membranes. Common abrasions, cuts, and tears. Laceration, puncture, avulsion, burn! Closed trauma refers to the damage of the internal tissues of the human body without damage to the skin and mucous membranes. Contusions and crush injuries are common!”

“The treatment of open wounds…Firstly, the wound should be cleaned and disinfected… Normal saline and alcohol cotton can be used… The second is hemostasis. Whether the bleeding can be achieved in a timely and effective manner will have a greater impact on the life and safety of the wounded. It is treated on the spot. The methods are… First aid for burns should first remove the source of the burn, and move the 02 injured to a place where the air flows as soon as possible…”

“The treatment of closed wounds. For milder closed wounds, such as contusions or subcutaneous bleeding, cold compresses can be applied to the injured area… If the person is seriously injured, falls from a height, or has been squeezed, check the injured person carefully. All parts…cannot move the injured at will, otherwise it may cause nerve and blood vessel damage to the patient and aggravate the injury…Usually the correct way to move is…”

“If you suspect internal injuries…”

“If during the rescue process, the wounded suddenly had respiratory and cardiac arrest…”

Without any pause, Jiang Chen spoke out the first aid knowledge of trauma in one breath.

“Knowledge of first aid in case of poisoning!” Wang Jiajia continued.

Jiang Chen answered without hesitation: “Poisoning, mainly gas poisoning, food poisoning, poisonous gas poisoning, mainly!”

“The rescue method of food poisoning…”

“The rescue method for gas poisoning…”

“The rescue method of poisonous gas…”

“Knowledge of first aid for drowning people!” Wang Jiajia continued.

“The first aid knowledge of the drowning person and the safety of the drowning person depend on whether they can be rescued ashore as quickly as possible!” Jiang Chen replied.

“If the water regime is unfamiliar and the water regime is too complicated, you can use on-site tools, such as bamboo poles, ropes, lifebuoys, etc., for rescue!”

“When rescuing a drowning person, it is necessary to maintain a safe rescue posture to prevent further harm…”

“After the drowning person is rescued ashore, the drowning person should be placed on the ground immediately, and his mouth should be opened quickly and cleaned up…”