Chapter 116

Zhou Long conducted command and dispatch at the scene and liaised with the command center.

Four of the members of the Second Squad of Combat were searched and rescued under the leadership of Wu Jun, while the remaining five were maintaining order at the scene, distributing supplies, and providing simple treatment and rescue to the wounded.

Everyone in the fighting squad, under the leadership of Wang Jian, participated in the rescue on the spot!

The entire rescue operation started quickly!

Jiang Chen, on the other hand, divided everyone into two groups, and under the leadership of the local leaders, followed the path of the existence of the house and carried out a carpet search and rescue!

In this way, the scope of search and rescue is larger and the efficiency is faster!

However, the difficulty of search and rescue is even harder than everyone thinks!

The original location of the house has basically been covered by mud. Most of the houses are buried underneath. Even if some houses are not buried, they are also affected by mudslides and collapsed more than half of them!

In this case, it is difficult to determine whether there are people buried below!

You can only obtain some limited information by asking local people who are more familiar with the surrounding situation, such as the size of the buried house, how many people are there, and the number of permanent residents, etc., to judge whether anyone will be affected. Buried underneath.

However, as long as you suspect someone below, the soldiers will detect!

Fighters, will not give up any area where there may be survivors!

Here, the life detector is about to be used.

Of course, this life detector was not the one that Jiang Chen exchanged from the system.

It is a set of search and rescue equipment equipped by the fire special service squadron!

The life detector was developed by Supervision Security Systems in 2005. It is equipped with firefighting, municipal and mine rescue teams. It is mainly used for search and rescue work under the rubble of earthquake disasters, collapses, and building collapses!

The life detector can penetrate concrete, bricks, snow, ice and mud, etc., to detect movement and the distance of people in distress!

However, so far, the life detector is not perfect. For example, sometimes it will be interfered and cannot be detected, sometimes it will detect errors, and sometimes it can only detect signs of life, but it is impossible to determine how many people are trapped.

However, even so, the life detector is still the most advanced search and rescue equipment at present!

The detectors are also divided into infrared life detectors, audio life detectors, ultra-wide radar life detectors, lifeguardtm life detectors, etc., which are suitable for search and rescue in different scenarios!

?Because the rescue team takes a helicopter, the equipment they carry is excellent, and only the audio life detector is carried!

The Audio Life Detector is an acoustic detection instrument designed to detect and locate survivors buried in ruins due to earthquakes, explosions, landslides and mine accidents, as well as building depressions and collapses!

The life detector can detect the life signal and determine the approximate location through a special sensor that senses subtle vibrations!

“Team Jiang, there are life fluctuations down here!”