Chapter 147

Kang Dang——

In the old building, the old woman panicked, and the glass in her hand fell to the ground, instantly turning into fragments.

The old woman looked at the fragments of the place, feeling a little flustered in her heart, and suddenly thought of the old man who was out shopping for groceries in her mind.

“This old man, why haven’t you come back?” The old woman frowned slightly, took out the old man’s phone, and called the old man.

Toot toot–

The phone keeps ringing, but no one answers it all the time.

Have been waiting for a long time…

“The number you dialed…”

The old woman had a bad ear, thinking that the old man answered the phone, and immediately said: “Old man, have you bought anything? How long will it take to come back?”

The answer to the old woman was always mechanical.

“The call you dialed is temporarily unanswered. Please call again later…”

The old woman reacted at this time, glanced at her mobile phone disappointedly, and dialed again.

Toot toot…

The old woman, I guess she would never have thought that this is a call that will never be answered.

Voices that have been familiar for decades on the phone will never reappear!

02 At the same time, in the north of the city, in a high-rise building.

“Mom! I’m going to school!”

A boy who seemed to be twelve or thirteen years old, dressed in school uniform, walked out of the house.

“It’s raining so hard, why don’t you wait for me to call my dad and let him see you off!”

At this time, a young woman who looked like her in her thirties walked out of the door, and said with some worry.

“No, I walk with my classmates, and school is not far away.” The boy refused.

“Okay, pay attention to safety on the road!” The young woman patiently asked: “Come back for dinner on time at noon. Don’t play on the road when it rains!”

“I know! Go back!” The boy waved his hand impatiently, and rushed in after the elevator opened.

The young woman watched the boy leave before returning home, closing the door, standing at the window, watching her son take over from several classmates in the same community, and walked out of the community.

“Oh, ready to prepare, it’s time to cook lunch!” The young woman took a deep breath, then put on her apron and got ready.

Everything, except the heavy rain, is no different from usual!

?

As for the boys, they walked towards the school with three or four classmates.

Although they are not in a low-lying area in the north of the city, the drainage system of the whole city is blocked, so there is water on the road.

The stagnant water is not too deep, the deepest area is just reaching the position of the ankle!

However, walking in stagnant water, your shoes will definitely get wet or dirty!

Junior high school boys, when it was time to dress up, the boys and his classmates, in order to prevent their shoes from being soiled by water, put on the slippers sneaked out from home.