Chapter 120

boom–

Finally, five minutes later, with the combined efforts of dozens of people, the heavy floor slab was finally moved aside and thrown out!

The ruins of the surface under the floor are presented in front of everyone!

Here, the rest are basically some cement blocks, and all kinds of broken furniture~!

“dig!”

Jiang Chen wiped a nosebleed, wiped it off, and rushed directly to the ruins, digging with his bare hands!

The soldiers also followed, according to the advance plan,-began to dig down!

They were not digging blindly, or trying to remove all the cement bricks on it!

Without large-scale digging tools, it is too difficult for them, and it will take more time!

Therefore, under the guidance of Jiang Chen, everyone is going to dig a straight line to find the survivors inside, and see if they can directly bring the survivors out!

This is currently the most time-saving method!

Without the hindrance of the floor slab, it took about twenty minutes for everyone to dig the ruins into the area where the man was!

After removing a large piece of rubble, everyone finally saw the man crushed underneath.

I saw that the man was pressed under the ruins, a mattress, and two walls collapsed, forming a small triangle, providing him with space for life!

However, the man’s condition was very poor. When Jiang Chen and others saw the man, the man was already lying on the ground, his breathing was very weak, his body was filled with cement and dust, and the blood on his head was solidified. Living!

“Brother! Brother, can you hear me?”

Jiang Chen took a bottle of water, rushed forward, and asked anxiously.

At this time, the man trembled slightly, reacted, and raised his head.

“You finally…come…” The man looked around hard and said: “Water…the water I want…”

“Here!” Jiang Chen opened the pre-prepared mineral water. Since the man was lying on his stomach, he could only turn his head. Jiang Chen poured over his mouth before he could drink it.

“Mineral water? Is there no beer? My son, I want to make two mouthfuls…” the man asked with a smile.

These words broke the lifeless atmosphere at the scene, and the amused soldiers and the surrounding crowd burst into laughter.

Jiang Chen couldn’t help laughing, and said, “Brother, the conditions are limited now. When we rescue you, you want to drink a lot. I invite you!”

“You said, don’t lie to me!” The man smiled: “Then I will drink a little water now.”

“You drink slowly, don’t worry, we will find a way to save you!” Jiang Chen reminded.

At this time, Wu Jun and others had finished observing the situation and returned to Jiang Chen.

“Team Jiang, the situation is not particularly good. He has a broken wall panel on his body, and the steel bars inside are still connected together. We must cut all the steel bars before we can remove the upper wall panel, otherwise we are afraid of causing damage to him. Second injury!” Wu Jun said with a serious expression.

“Cut!” Jiang Chen said decisively.

Wu Jun and the others nodded, found a few people, and worked together, trying to cut the steel bar as fast as possible!