Chapter 137

Jiang Chen never expected that he just wanted to keep a low profile and wanted to explain, but he did not expect to cause a greater sensation!

“Boy! What a blessing!”

Even the boss’s mother, an old lady who is over eighty years old, couldn’t help but limped up with a cane and gave Jiang Chen a thumbs up!

The corner of Jiang Chen’s mouth twitched, and he was completely stunned!

On the contrary, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin, they seemed to like it very much, and they buried their heads and laughed!

This feeling of being recognized by everyone and being a couple with Jiang Chen is really wonderful in their hearts!

After a pleasant meal, Jiang Chen finally couldn’t hold on, and said, “Two great beauties, that’s it for today, okay?”

“It’s hard to come to Nanzhou County, we have to have fun!” Wen Yin smiled slightly.

“Yes, I’m very busy at work, so I finally relax once, should I leave later?” Fang Qingyan also asked tentatively.

“Anyway, there is still a whole day tomorrow, it’s not enough for us to go shopping tomorrow?” Jiang Chen said: “Tonight, let’s find a hotel in Nanzhou County!”

Originally 02, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin were still thinking about refuting it!

However, Fang Qingyan closed her mouth immediately after listening to Jiang Chen’s last sentence, a light flashing in her beautiful eyes.

Wen Yin blushed and closed her mouth without denying it anymore.

Jiang Chen didn’t notice anything. He took the two of them out of the ancient city and drove to the best hotel in Nanzhou County.

At the front desk of the hotel, Jiang Chen handed over his ID card and said to the front desk clerk: “Open three standard rooms!”

“Okay!” The little brother at the front desk agreed, and he was ready to check the listing!

However, Wen Yin hurriedly said: “Three rooms? Too much waste, right? We actually opened one… is that enough…”

In the end, Wen Yin’s pretty face flushed like a fire, and she lowered her head shyly.

Jiang Chen was stunned, and said, “You girl, it’s not too expensive to send me a watch worth more than 100,000 yuan, but it’s too expensive to open a room for a few hundred yuan?”

“Ahem…”

At this time, Fang Qingyan coughed and said solemnly: “Ahem, I also think that unnecessary expenses should be saved. The standard room is enough to sleep, and the double bed room is okay. I don’t care if I squeeze it. There is no need to open three!”

Jiang Chen was stunned. He glanced at Wen Yin, whose ears were red with shame, and then at Fang Qingyan, who was pretending to be calm, and suddenly felt that something was wrong!

How could Wen Yin, a little rich woman, save hundreds of dollars?

There is also Fang Qingyan pretending to be calm, and she has a plan at first glance!

At the next moment, Jiang Chen suddenly realized, and screamed in his heart: “They are greedy for my body!”

Didn’t you say you should come to rest? Do you still have to exercise?

No!

Jiang Chen refused in his heart, he was almost exhausted and fell apart!

Today, he finally looked forward to the evening, can he escape the clutches? Is it going to be in the mouth again? no! Absolutely not!