Chapter 32

the ward, and a girl was leaning on the bed, holding a mobile phone, not knowing what she was thinking.

“Wen Yin, why didn’t you tell me something like this? If I happened to be working in the inpatient department, I heard that you were going to hide it from me?”

Fang Qingyan said solemnly, slightly blamed.

Wen Yin was taken aback, put her phone away in a hurry, and smiled slightly: “Sister Fang, I’m afraid you are too busy and have no time? So I won’t bother you. Besides, I’m fine, I just suffer a little. Little injury!”

That’s right, the person lying on the hospital bed is Wen Yin!

After she was rescued on the bridge, she was immediately taken to the hospital by ambulance for examination and treatment.

However, her heart is always hanging, worrying about Jiang Chen’s safety.

It was not until she learned from some related reports that the accident did not cause any deaths, that she was relieved.

At the same time, because Wen Yin came from among everyone and had a lot of contact with Jiang Ya, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin also met through Jiang Ya, and then they met each other and became sisters!

“You, just like a big heart, kind heart, don’t take anything to heart!” Fang Qingyan was like a big sister, cutting an apple while saying: “How horrible a car accident is, bad luck, but it will be fatal!”

“Sister Fang, am I okay? Look, good!” Wen Yin smiled.

“You, you said it’s okay, your face is bruised, right? My leg is also injured! The original white beauty, now it is well, scarred, be careful no one will want you in the future!” Fang Qingyan said angrily .

Wen Yin’s pretty face blushed slightly, and said: “Sister Fang, what are you talking about, what are you wanting or not…”

Fang Qingyan put the peeled apple on the paper cup and said: “Anyway, you have paid attention to me. Recently, pay attention to diet. Don’t leave scars on the wounds. How ugly is it for girls to leave scars!”

“En! I must pay attention!” Wen Yin nodded seriously.

“Okay! Then I’m leaving first, and you can call me directly if you have something to do!” Fang Qingyan stood up and said.

“Did you leave so soon?” Wen Yin was taken aback, reluctantly said.

“An old friend of mine is also hospitalized, I’ll go see it.” Fang Qingyan explained.

“Okay!” Wen Yin nodded, suddenly remembering something, and asked: “Sister Fang, what should you give to boys if you want to give gifts to boys?”

“Ties and watches! Why? You little girl, have a boyfriend?” Fang Qingyan raised her eyebrows, don’t ask deeply.

Wen Yin hurriedly waved her hand and said, “Sister Fang, what are you talking about? Where do I… Where do I have a boyfriend… Don’t talk nonsense!”

“Well, if you have any, remember to bring it back and let Sister Fang look through it!” Fang Qingyan smiled faintly, and left the room.

Wen Yin turned on the phone and continued to read the news, with Jiang Chen falling from the sky in his mind!

“Watch and tie?”

Wen Yin muttered to herself, her pretty face flushed slightly.

After Fang Qingyan left the Wen Yin ward, she went straight to a ward on the 14th floor.

However, when she opened the ward, she found that there was no one inside.

“Where is the person?” Fang Qingyan stopped a nurse and asked.

“Doctor Fang, you mean the fire fighter?” the nurse asked.

“Yes!” Fang Qingyan nodded.

“He is in no serious condition, he has just been discharged from the hospital,” the nurse said.

“Oh!”

Fang Qingyan agreed, but there was a touch of disappointment in her beautiful eyes!

Again, did you miss it?

At the same time, the two photos have also caused a lot of repercussions on the Internet!

On the day of the rescue of the bridge, there happened to be residents on the high-rise building by the river, and two photos were captured!

This photo is the photo of Jiang Chen dangling a rope and cutting the car door, sparks splashing!

At the same time, there is another photo of Wen Yin supporting Jiang Chen!

Because the scene is too big, both of them look very small and can’t see the specific faces.

However, their actions were clearly recorded!

Under the heavy rain, the fire fighters hang in the air, and are not afraid of heavy rain and sparks, and carry out rescue work!

The girl struggled to spread her clothes and built a protective fan for the soldiers!

Such a scene is shocking and moving!

After the publication, it caused a sensation!

Even the Western world has attracted attention.

Times newspapers even paid for the rights to use the two photos and published them on the covers of their newspapers and on the homepage of the website!

Named, “Hope in Fire and Water”!