Chapter 99

At this moment, everyone looked at the small ramp not far away in unison!

With the passage of time every minute, the figure that shocked everyone in a month has never appeared!

Finally, when there were only three minutes left in the last, a stumbling figure in the distance entered everyone’s field of vision!

The comer is not someone else, but Jiang Chen!

However, Jiang Chen was very embarrassed at this time. The battle suit on his body was already damaged, and his body was covered with mud, as if he had crawled out of the mud!

The most important thing is that Jiang Chen’s condition is extremely bad. The long-distance cross-country, coupled with the impact of rain and cold, caused his body to be overdrawn, and even the heat stored in the body was exhausted!

At this moment, Jiang Chen’s consciousness was completely blurred, and he insisted on relying entirely on the belief and instinct he had gained on the road, supporting his body and heading towards the end!

And when he saw the end, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, all fatigue and pain, madness swept through!

He didn’t have time to be happy, the next moment, his eyes went dark and he completely lost consciousness!

Kang Dang——

Everyone only heard a muffled noise, Jiang Chen collapsed to the ground tired and fainted!

Zhou Long, Fatty Zhao, and all the remaining soldiers, their expressions changed, and they rushed towards Jiang Chen!

Jiang Chen at this moment can be said to be the most embarrassed in more than a month, and he is also the most embarrassed person on the finish line of this assessment!

However, no one laughed at Jiang Chen!

Because, Jiang Chen’s hard work and training are several times that of everyone!

Even though I was tired and unconscious in the end, still gritted his teeth and stumbled to the end!

What qualifications do they have to laugh at Jiang Chen?

There is only admiration in their eyes!

At this moment, Jiang Chen convinced everyone, and admired the five-body cast!

At the same time, some videos and photos were quickly circulating on the Internet!

Jiang Chen, inexplicably, once again hit the whole network!

In the photos, there are photos of Jiang Chen when he is climbing the mountain retrograde in heavy rain. There are photos of him helping farmers to harvest millet in spite of the heavy rain, and photos of him sitting tired on the side of the road and eating instant noodles.

These photos were taken by passers-by. After being posted on the Internet, they immediately caused a great sensation.

Even a careful netizen quickly found out that the firefighter trained was not someone else. It was a firefighter who had been on fire a month ago, but suddenly looked like a firefighter, Jiang Chen!

In an instant, #消防员 Jiang Chen, starting in the early morning, regardless of the difficulties and obstacles, braved the heavy rain to cross-country, moved the title of Moment#, rushed into the hot search!

At the same time, there are many short videos that have been published on the Internet one after another!

Most of these videos were shot by passers-by Jiang Chen met along the way and published on the short video platform!