Chapter 73

“what!”

Jiang Chen, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin nodded in unison.

The corners of Jiang Ya’s mouth twitched, and it seemed strange to see the faces of the three of them, especially two of her best friends, as if something was hiding from her!

“Forget it, I don’t want to, business matters!” Jiang Ya put the distracting thoughts behind her head, shook Jiang Chen, and said, “What are you doing with the pestle? Sit down!”

“Ah? Ah!” Jiang Chen was startled and sat down beside Wen Yin.

“Since everyone knows it, things are much easier!” Jiang Ya smiled, then snapped his fingers to inform the waiter that the food was ready.

And Jiang Chen just sat down and felt uncomfortable all over, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin both stared directly at him, as if they were about to eat themselves!

“You told me that there was something tonight, so it was a blind date?” Fang Qingyan took the lead and asked.

“Yes!” Jiang Chen nodded.

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” Fang Qingyan said in a slightly bitter tone: “I thought you were going to be busy with training!”

“You didn’t ask me either!” Jiang Chen said helplessly.

“Okay, I didn’t blame you, drink some water, don’t be nervous!” Fang Qingyan smiled faintly, and said very softly: “I thought it was a big deal, but it doesn’t seem to be a big deal now!”

“Miss Fang, what’s wrong with you? How do you feel weird? And, what’s not a big deal? This is a big deal!” Jiang Ya said hurriedly, winking at Fang Qingyan, and whispering: “I’m here to let You are not here to make you mess up, eldest sister!”

Fang Qingyan seemed to have not heard him, and smiled: “Jiang Ya, nowadays young people are in love, they are more concerned about the love between the two. Wenwen is unwilling, and we can’t force it. Besides, Wenwen is not a favorite person anymore. ?”

“You…I…” Jiang Ya shivered, feeling helpless in her heart. She didn’t expect that at the most critical moment, her good girlfriend would actually make trouble!

The point is, she always feels that Fang Qingyan has become weird. She used to see other people of the opposite sex, it was not like this!

“Actually…I…¨々…”

At this time, Wen Yin also wanted to defend himself. In fact, the person he likes is Jiang Chen!

However, Jiang Ya thought that Wen Yin wanted to follow Fang Qingyan’s words to continue, isn’t this marriage affair?

So Jiang Ya hurriedly got up and interrupted: “Qingyan, go, accompany me to the bathroom.”

“Don’t go!” Fang Qingyan refused decisively.

The corner of Jiang Ya’s mouth twitched, but Fang Qingyan had no choice but to leave first.

Wen Yin opened his mouth and had to stop explaining.

And Fang Qingyan’s eyes never moved away from Jiang Chen.

“Unexpectedly, going around, we still have dinner together tonight!” Fang Qingyan smiled, and then her beautiful eyes lit up, and said: “Huh? You have worn the tie I gave you? You also put on your watch. Like it?”

“Ah? What did you say?” Jiang Chen was taken aback, but didn’t react.

“What? You put them on, and you pretend to be stupid? Could someone else send you to you!” Fang Qingyan smiled.

At this time, Fang Qingyan looked at Jiang Chen wearing the tie she gave and wearing the watch she gave, and she felt so happy!

However, Jiang Chen shook his head and said truthfully: “This tie and watch were indeed given by someone else. The one you gave me has not been removed yet…”

“Someone else gave it?” Fang Qingyan frowned and asked, “Who gave it?”

“me……”

Wen Yin blinked her big eyes and raised her hand weakly.

Fang Qingyan raised her eyebrows, and her beautiful eyes were full of incredible incredibleness!

She suddenly remembered that Wen Yin had come to her before and asked what she wanted to give to the boy she liked!

So, she chose a tie and Rolex’s green water ghost according to her own preferences, and told Wenyin that it was enough to send these two things!

Even the ties and watches were all ordered together at the same time!

However, she never expected that Wen Yin bought the tie and watch, and actually gave it to Jiang Chen, and she gave Jiang Chen the exact same gift, completely overlapping!

Of course, the most important thing is that she clearly remembers that Wen Yin said that the thing is for the boy she likes!

Now, it goes without saying that Jiang Chen is Wen Yin, the boy I like!

Wen Yin was the same. She felt that Fang Qingyan was weird at first, but now she realized that the gift Fang Qingyan would buy was also given to Jiang Chen, she finally reacted!

Jiang Chen is the heroic man who Fang Qingyan thinks day and night, and often talks about it!

For a time, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin looked at each other!

The air between the two of them was like electric and fire, and a strong smell of gunpowder spread in the air!

The former girlfriends turned out to be rivals in love!

At this moment, Jiang Ya just returned to her seat, feeling that the atmosphere seemed a little wrong, thinking that everyone was unfamiliar and embarrassed, so she smiled and said, “You met before, but it surprised me a bit. How did you meet?”

“Let me talk first!” Fang Qingyan said with a smile: “You should know about the Moore Building fire some time ago? I was trapped inside, still trapped in the upper floors. It was Jiang Chen who saved me!”

“` ¨ Oh? Is there anything else?” Jiang Ya said with a surprised look.

“Brother Jiang Chen and I met earlier. We met before that. I had a car accident on the Zhangjiangkou Bridge. It was also Jiang Chen who gave his life to save him. I can only survive!” Wen Yin said solemnly.

“Yeah, you guys are really destined!” Jiang Ya said in surprise.

However, Fang Qingyan squinted her eyes slightly. Hearing Wen Yin’s call of so intimacy, she took a mouthful of her brother and gave up her life to save her life. She felt a little uncomfortable. Then she said, “Brother Chen, thank you for comforting me in the fire. It was you who gave it. I hope to live and use my body to block the collapsed shelves for me. Thank you for your contribution. I have never been able to find a chance to thank you. This time, I can thank you well!”

Wen Yin’s mouth twitched, her small face turned pale, but she still gritted her teeth and said unwillingly, “Brother Jiang Chen, you fell into the river to save me. You really scared me to death. Fortunately, you finally It’s okay, don’t (Li Zhao) take a risk in the future!”

Fang Qingyan raised her eyebrows, and said softly, “Finally, Brother Chen was discharged from the hospital, right? I became his attending physician, specializing in caring for him. A few days ago, I was vigil for him, and I personally helped him. He takes off his clothes and puts medicine on him, for fear that something will happen to him, he should be healed now, right? So, the relationship between the two of us is unusual!”

Wen Yin’s pretty face became paler, she forced a smile at the corner of her mouth and turned to Jiang Chen and said, “Brother Jiang Chen, do you still like watches and ties? I didn’t expect that you would send me to you today. It looks so handsome when you put it on!”

Jiang Chen was speechless. He sat between the two women, feeling the thunder and lightning between his eyes, smelling the sorrow and smoke in the air, and swallowing unconsciously, thinking that the woman is really terrible!

Jiang Ya frowned slightly, feeling that the atmosphere was getting more and more wrong!