Chapter 92

Everyone looked at Jiang Chen with sympathy!

Zhou Long’s deliberate targeting is simply not too obvious!

All Jiang Chen’s physical training is more than double that of others!

Even though it is only doubled, the intensity has exceeded everyone’s limit!

If they are allowed to do it, it will not be done at all!

Moreover, even if such a training task is completed, it is estimated that Jiang Chen is also half tired!

Zhou Long is going to practice Jiang Chen’s rhythm!

Although everyone sympathized with Jiang Chen, they were also afraid of Zhou Long.

Wait until the evening, when everyone will complete the training and come to the cafeteria!

They were surprised to find that Jiang Chen was already in the cafeteria!

I saw that Jiang Chen’s training shirt was soaked, and even his pants were soaked with sweat. It is not difficult to see how intense his training is!

However, this is not everyone’s most surprised, everyone is surprised that Jiang Chen actually completed the training goal set by Zhou Long, and even if he did it, he was even faster than them!

Moreover, Jiang Chen looks very comfortable, without pain at all!

This is completely different from what everyone imagined!

Exclamations, one after another!

“Fuck! He actually finished it!?”

02   “Is this still a human? This stamina is too great!”

“It has completely reached the level of special forces!”

Standing not far away, Zhou Long looked at Jiang Chen who was eating and screaming, his complexion instantly turned green!

He didn’t expect that Jiang Chen could persist, it was beyond his imagination!

“Huh! What is going on for a day! Tomorrow! I want to see how long you can hold on!” Zhou Long snorted coldly, and slumped in front of Jiang Chen, very aggrieved!

And since the day is full of high-intensity training, it is time to rest at night.

The soldiers went to sleep early and rested early because they were too exhausted from training during the day and there was no way of entertainment!

Everyone knows that the horrible devil training will begin tomorrow, and we need to recover our strength quickly!

The same is true for Jiang Chen. He didn’t even have time to meet Fatty Zhao. He took a shower and went to bed afterwards!

Today’s training really allowed him to experience what is called the limit!

Although very tired, but very happy inside!

Because the training items are very balanced and the intensity is also great, so not only his physical fitness has been greatly improved, but his physical attributes have also been greatly improved!

This is the data that Jiang Chen couldn’t train in Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron, so he couldn’t help but get hooked!

After all, because his physical stamina has broken through the limits of normal people, only under such high-intensity training can he get a significant improvement!

Before entering his sleep, he was already looking forward to how Zhou Long should target himself and make plans for himself to become stronger tomorrow!