Chapter 105

Wang Jiajia was also stunned, and couldn't help but look at Jiang Chen a few more times, but didn't say much, just ignored Jiang Chen and continued training other fighters!

Jiang Chen's descending skills have completely surpassed Wang Jiajia, and she naturally has no need to teach anymore.

As for the other fighters, they are still undergoing training and are required to use Jiang Chen as the benchmark!

This has made the training of the soldiers extremely painful!

Regarding this, Jiang Chen was very helpless. He already wanted to keep a low profile. He didn't expect that he would accidentally show his feet in the end, causing the soldiers to look at him in their eyes, full of resentment!

Jiang Chen was also wronged. Is it his fault that there are so many things he knows?

...

It was only a week later that the fighters were basically familiar with all the descent skills, and they could train separately!

The cable drop skills have also been arranged into the daily training project!

In this way, apart from learning to consolidate rescue knowledge every day, the soldiers are familiar with all kinds of rappelling methods!

However, Wang Jiajia's training subjects did not end there. On the second day after the end of the drop-off subjects, she formulated new learning subjects.

"swim!"

On the clearing, Wang Jiajia looked at the soldiers below and said.

This time, the soldiers did not take it lightly!

Although everyone knows how to swim, the swimming subjects that Wang Jiajia trained must be more difficult than they thought, otherwise they wouldn't be able to train alone!

Sure enough, Wang Jiajia continued: "Swimming skills are one of the necessary skills for water rescue. Whether it is for water accident rescue or drowning rescue, it is very important. Having strong swimming skills can greatly increase rescue efficiency and survive. Survival rate of the people!"

"And the most important thing about swimming is fast!"

"No matter how complicated the waters are, the safety of the survivors can only be guaranteed if the survivors are quickly rescued ashore or on a ship!"

"So, your next training project is to swim to save those who fell into the water!"

This time, like Wang Jiajia, I will give you a demonstration first!

Since then, everyone came to the swimming pool together. The swimming pool was a standard one-hundred-meter swimming pool. At the 50-meter position of the swimming pool, a teaching assistant jumped into the water to simulate a drowning person.

As a rescuer, Wang Jiajia jumped directly into the water, like a dolphin, getting out of the water from time to time, rushing towards the drowning person with his fastest swimming method and speed!

Finally, after arriving in front of the drowning person, Wang Jiajia bypassed the front of the drowning person, dragged the drowning person from the back, and swam back to the shore at a very fast speed!

During the whole round trip, Wang Jiajia looked very simple and neat, and it only took less than a minute and a half!

This speed is already amazing!

Everyone present was stunned. If they were allowed to go, they would probably not be able to achieve such a speed!

Even Jiang Chen did not nod secretly.