Chapter 163

At this time, at the rescue scene, Jiang Chen and others had no idea that the netizens in the live broadcast room had already fried the pot!

They put on their life jackets and equipment as quickly as possible, buckled the safety locks, fastened the safety ropes, took the fully released steel cables, and assembled by the river!

“Remember, safety is the most important thing. If you notice something is wrong, immediately give the signal to withdraw, and we will also shrink the steel rope and safety rope at the same time to protect your safety!” Zhou Long exhorted again and again.

“Guaranteed to complete the task!”

Jiang Chen and the others said in unison, and they began to walk into the river one by one!

Sure enough, just like what Jiang Chen said, as soon as everyone walked into the river, their feet sank directly, and it was difficult to pull them out. Every step was very difficult!

However, this is also good, it is equivalent to the soil holding them firmly, with a fixed point, making it difficult for the rushing river to wash them away!

However, even so, they dare not take care of it. They take every step very carefully, making sure that they are firmly covered by the soil before proceeding to the next step!

As a result, the forward speed of the ten people has slowed down a lot!

Moreover, the most important thing is that the river is constantly rising every second!

When the rescue team first arrived, it was estimated that the river was only more than one meter deep!

However, the river water has now risen to at least about a meter, plus the mud at the bottom of the river still has a depth of tens of centimeters.

As a result, for some short players, such as Qiu Feng, the risk factor is even greater!

Now, the river water can reach Qiu Feng’s chest. The turbulent river hit Qiu Feng in pain, and the whole person is shaking. Because of being too small and light, it seems that he will be washed away at any time. generally!

However, Qiu Feng is also a ruthless person. The special forces were born. No matter how difficult it is, he didn’t say a word. He kept following the big troops!

However, Jiang Chen has everything in sight. He leads the team to perform tasks, not only to complete the task, but also to consider the safety of each team member and how to assign tasks!

Ever since, when he reached the first ten meters, Jiang Chen turned his head and shouted at Qiu Feng: “Qiu Feng, you are the first stake!”

Qiu Feng knew in his heart that he might not be able to walk anymore, so he nodded and said, “Okay!”

As a result, Qiu Feng stopped in place, his legs bent slightly, so that the soil could cover his lower body more and make himself more stable!

After that, Jiang Chen and others did not delay at all and continued on their way!

However, after a distance of more than ten meters, everyone’s speed slowed down again, and everyone’s face showed unconcealable pain and exhaustion!

It should be noted that these ten people are all the strongest selected by Jiang Chen in the team!

It is not an exaggeration to call them the elite of the elite!

Each of them has gone through extremely demanding physical training to get to the present, and they have to carry out a lot of high-intensity training every day!

However, even so, they have only walked a distance of more than ten meters now, and they already feel tired and strenuous!

They are all like this, not to mention ordinary people, or ordinary rescue teams!