Chapter 79

“Team Liu, you can’t hinder the development of young people with excellent potential, right?”

Wang Jian saw that he was being dismantled, and he didn’t hide it, and said clearly.

“Team Wang, this is how you are not authentic, you are the captain of the brigade, and come to my small squadron to snatch people? Lost your identity!”

Liu Yang didn’t back down, choking his voice directly.

After all, in his opinion, Jiang Chen is a member of the Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron, or a talented person. Whoever robs him and who is anxious, no one wants the talent to drain!

“Team Liu, people go to higher places, and water flows to lower places. There is nothing wrong, right? Besides, in the brigade, Jiang Chen can develop better, have more abilities, and grow better. , Is there anything wrong?” Wang Jian also said solemnly.

“No matter! Your squadron has many talents. Our squadron has only such talents, all of which were hollowed out by you. What are we doing? You can’t let us lack talents!” Liu Yang said firmly, “I disagree!”

“You don’t agree that it’s useful! It depends on Jiang Chen’s willingness or not!” Wang Jian said with a look of disdain.

Liu Yang shivered and shouted: “Jiang Chen, now go back to me to wash the car, there are still three cars that have not been cleaned, don’t chat with some people who are fine all day long!”

Seeing that Jiang Chen was about to be taken away, Wang Jian narrowed his eyes and held Jiang Chen to stop him from leaving.

Liu Yang flushed with anger, and said: “Jiang Chen, don’t hurry up, I am your leader, do you dare not obey the orders!”

This time, without waiting for Jiang Chen to speak, Wang Jian said indifferently: “Jiang Chen, I am also your leader. Sit, don’t move, I will take care of anything!”

“You…” Liu Yang’s expression changed, and he stared at Wan Jian fiercely.

Wang Jian didn’t even look at Liu Yang, just roared: “Liu Yang!”

The corner of Liu Yang’s mouth twitched, and his expression suddenly changed. He forgot that Wang Jian was his direct leader!

Even if he didn’t want to, he still stood at attention immediately and said, “Yes!”

“Didn’t you say that there are still a few cars that have not been cleaned? Now, go and wash them immediately!” Wang Jian ordered.

Liu Yang’s complexion was red and white, it was hard to see the extreme, and finally he could only lower his head and said, “Yes!”

After that, he walked to the garage angrily.

When Fatty Zhao waited for the team members to see this, he couldn’t help but laughed.

“Haha, Team Liu still has such a time!”

“Haha, laughed to death!”

“Team Liu may have forgotten, the level of the Wang team, right?”

“Team Liu also has today. Let us wash the car every day. He finally has the time to wash the car!”

“Look, Team Liu’s mouth was crooked just now, so he laughed at me!”

“Hush, be quiet, don’t be heard by Team Liu, be careful to beat you!”

Wang Jian smiled triumphantly and said, “Jiang Chen, did you see it? This is the difference between the brigade and the squadron. The difference in equipment is even greater. How about? Do you want to come?”