Chapter 58

In a critical situation, Liu Yang immediately began to make a plan and distribute the equipment, saying: “Fatty, you are in the front, I will take the wounded and walk in the middle, Jiang Chen, after you break, then send out the respirator and wet towels in the bag. , Let everyone dress well!”

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao did not hesitate, and immediately took out the wet towels and respirators in their bags and distributed them to everyone present.

Although the effect of the respirator is not as good as the oxygen mask, it can also block most of the toxic gases of smoke.

If there is no respirator or wet towel, it is very difficult for people to walk through the fire field, even if they are not burned to death by the fire, they will be choked to death by the smoke!

After all, in the fire scene, there are no windows for ventilation, so that everyone can breathe fresh air!

Finally, Jiang Chen took the last respirator and came to Fang Qingyan, saying: “Put it on, be safe!”

Fang Qingyan took the respirator, hesitated for a moment, but put it on a severely injured patient nearby, and wrapped herself in a wet towel.

“The effect of the respirator is better, and it can isolate most of the toxic substances.” Jiang Chen couldn’t help but reminded.

“The injured should follow their needs, I can use a wet towel!” Fang Qingyan said decisively.

Jiang Chen smiled. Fang Qingyan’s choice did not surprise him. Just as he imagined, an excellent person like Fang Qingyan must also be very good in his profession. As a doctor, he will definitely give priority to the wounded!

That being the case, Jiang Chen stopped talking and started to gather everyone together.

“We are now breaking through. Everyone is in a row. The severely injured stand in the middle and hold back and forth. Remember that everyone must not leave the team. Keep calm enough. Wear a wet towel and respirator. Keep our pace and cross the sea of ​​fire at the fastest speed!”

Jiang Chen reminded.

Then, Liu Yang, who went to observe the situation, also returned. After confirming that everyone was ready, he began to follow the formation, left the small office, and entered the warehouse!

“Cough cough cough…”

“What’s in the air? So choking?”

“It’s like flour!”

The situation in the warehouse is worse than what Jiang Chen and others expected. Many bags of flour have already begun to melt!

Even a lot of flour was packed in bulk in buckets. After a large number of people passed by, the wind was unintentionally brought up and the flour was swayed in the air!

Click ——

At this time, Fatty Zhao had already opened up, and the fire on the fifteenth floor was greeted by everyone!

At this moment, everyone was shocked by the sight in front of them!

Only then did they know that they were in a huge oven. If they don’t leave soon, they will be cooked sooner or later!

“Follow everyone! Don’t leave the team!” Fatty Zhao said, then walked out quickly, took out the fire bomb, and used it to open a way.

Although fire extinguishing bombs can open the way, they cannot make the surrounding temperature drop!

Jiang Chen and others are fine, wearing fireproof clothing.

However, the civilians present did not have fireproof clothing. After they entered the 15th floor, even if they were not attacked by flames, their skin was burned by the surrounding temperature and they felt difficult to breathe!