Chapter 106

As soon as Jiang Chen’s voice fell, the scene fell into a dead silence!

The soldiers looked at Jiang Chen’s eyes, full of horror and admiration, secretly giving Jiang Chen thumbs up!

Too dare to say it!

Actually, it was not Jiang Chen who dared to speak, but Wang Jiajiafei asked him to tell the truth, so he had no choice but to tell the truth!

Wang Jiajia also thought that she had heard it wrong, and the expression on her face changed for the first time, and she said angrily: “Okay! OK! You are very confident, I like a student like you who knows how to do it! Let’s make a bet, I If you win, you will either get out or apologize! I lost. Not only did I get out, I also apologized to you!”

As soon as this remark came out, everyone present showed horror. I didn’t expect Wang Jiajia to be so cruel, she seemed to be serious!

Jiang Chen is a little surprised. Although Wang Jiajia is a girl, she has the same personality as a boy!

“The rules are very simple. As an instructor, I am mainly here to teach you various skills and how to use various new equipment and equipment. Since your skills are similar, then we will try new equipment and equipment. Every new equipment or equipment is used. I’ll show you all the equipment, and see how much you can learn!”

“If you can learn to use proficiently within the specified time, I will lose! Otherwise, you will lose!”

“I only give you one hour to study!” “Two Seven Zero”

Wang Jiajia said solemnly.

Then, under the instructions of Wang Jiajia, the teaching assistants carried a lot of instruments and equipment!

These are all new types of equipment, including rescue equipment for rescue, diving equipment, fire protection equipment, etc., as well as medical equipment for rescuing the wounded!

These equipments are not popularized by ordinary firefighters, they are specially built for special service teams!

Therefore, not only Jiang Chen, but also the soldiers present, have never seen them. Looking at the equipment, large and small, they are all trapped, let alone used skillfully!

Wang Jiajia was proud that she had learned these equipment for a month before she could use them proficiently.

In addition, she was also the fastest to learn and use the new equipment in the first batch of people who learned to use the new equipment. She believed that no one could be faster than herself!

This is why she is a key factor in being a competent instructor!

In her opinion, the skills she taught before may have been studied by Jiang Chen before, so they can exceed the standard!

However, it is completely impossible to learn to use these instruments and equipment correctly within the specified time!

Because it was the first time Jiang Chen saw these equipment. He hadn’t been involved in it before, and he didn’t even know what role it was. How could it be possible to use it after reading it?

According to Wang Jiajia’s conjecture, even if Jiang Chen is extremely talented, it will take at least a week or two to barely learn and use it skillfully!

Therefore, in this bet, Wang Jiajia has a chance to win in her heart, and she has never fought an unprepared battle!

Now, she is ready to give Jiang Chen only one hour of study time, putting Jiang Chen at an absolute disadvantage!

In fact, the soldiers think so too, betting on other skills or physical strength, they are 100% confident in Jiang Chen!

However, betting that you only watch once within the specified time and you must learn to use equipment that you have never seen before. It is too difficult!