Chapter 142

The inspection took a long time, Jiang Chen did not wait all the time, and his vacation should be over, so he returned directly to the Secret Service Squadron.

Upon returning this time, Jiang Chen saw that in the office, there were a lot of awards and pennants sent by the residents of Yulong Town on the empty cabinets.

Jiang Chen also put in the letter of thanks for the joint name of the ten thousand people!

There is no doubt that the first mission of the Secret Service Squadron was successfully completed and submitted a full score!

At the same time, while letting everyone recognize the Secret Service No. 1 Squadron, it also allows all the people, as well as the detachment and squadron, to see the power of the Secret Service No. 1 Squadron!

The first squadron of Secret Service deserves the title of being called the sharpest sword in the fire brigade!

The Secret Service No. 1 Squadron did not disappoint the corps and detachments, nor did it disappoint the people, and it also set a good example for the various fire brigades!

And the secret service team members are naturally proud of them.

At the same time, they also know that the higher everyone’s expectations of them, the higher their honor, the more they must continue to improve themselves, and the more they must complete the rescue mission beautifully!

Therefore, each of them did not lose themselves, but still worked very hard, training in various subjects.

Fighting squad 302 and squad 4 are not idle, even if their main task is to support, it is particularly important!

Especially after this rescue mission, everyone also reconsidered and realized their shortcomings!

Rather, when the situation is in crisis and there is no back-up, it is necessary to have the third and fourth shifts provide support in time!

Otherwise, it is likely to cause greater danger!

At this time, after Jiang Chen returned, he immediately called Wang Jiajia and the monitors of all combat classes to have a meeting, review and simulate rescue operations!

After all, as the deputy captain, Jiang Chen wants to enter the first-line battle himself. In the first-line battle, he is the first commander!

As the captain, Zhou Long was responsible for commanding and dispatching tasks and joined the on-site headquarters, so he would not participate in battle.

Therefore, at the scene, many times of crisis can only be carried out by relying on Jiang Chen’s decision-making. Therefore, in Jiang Chen’s view, it is necessary for him to convene a meeting to simulate rescue operations.

After all, although everyone is an elite among the elite, everyone has just formed together and is not familiar with each other.

Emergency rescue missions mainly rely on the strength of the group, so the tacit understanding of the group is very important!

For example, in times of crisis, there is no need for Jiang Chen to think about it, he knows what everyone will do, and everyone knows what he will do, which can save a lot of time!

And time, at the disaster site, is life!

At this time, in the meeting room, Jiang Chen, Wang Jiajia, Wang Jian, Wu Jun, Qiu Feng, and Han Ziyang gathered together to create a virtual rescue scene and then perform an act. Everyone gave full play to their ideas and opinions and exchanged ideas.

As a result, after only three days, everyone had a better understanding of each other.

This is comparable to physical training, which is more important than 100 days of training!