Chapter 96

The next day, the training assessment will be conducted from 9 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon, which is exactly 5 hours!

However, because Jiang Chen has to run 100 kilometers, which is twice as much as the team, it is impossible to complete it in five hours!

Zhou Long also knows this, so there is no requirement that Jiang Chen must be at 9 o’clock before the assessment can begin!

Therefore, at 5 o’clock in the morning, all the soldiers were still asleep. When he was resting for today’s assessment, he had quietly got up, put on his combat uniform, and carried 20 kg of weight equipment on his back, and set off from the training camp!

Zhou Long actually woke up long ago, in his office, watching Jiang Chen disappear into the darkness.

“Oh, so, all geniuses are not born. The hard work and suffering behind the geniuses are just not seen by everyone.” Zhou Long couldn’t help sighing.

“Jiang Chen, right? I carefully selected the talent, he is born to do this, whether it is physical fitness or his beliefs, it is the same!” Wang Wu said with a smile.

“You… Teacher Wang, I really don’t know how you discovered this “two six seven” evildoer, this is a freak, I am about to collapse!” Zhou Long couldn’t help complaining.

Wang Wu laughed and said, “You didn’t collapse, which surprised me!”

Zhou Long’s mouth twitched, then waved his hand, impatiently said: “This kind of evildoer, whoever teaches autism, fortunately, I will be free soon, no matter what!”

At this time, Jiang Chen’s training assessment has already begun!

In fact, the most critical part of the 100-kilometer load-bearing cross-country is the cross-country!

This is different from ordinary load-bearing running. There are designated routes for cross-country, and they are all very difficult routes!

100km load-bearing running and 100km load-bearing cross-country are two completely different projects!

The difference is that carrying a heavy load on off-road will consume more energy and endurance, and it will also hone the soldiers’ will!

Don’t look at Jiang Chen just 50 kilometers more off-road than the others. In fact, it has exceeded the limit of ordinary people too much!

Most people can’t even do a 50-kilometer cross-country, even if they do, they will have reached their limit. It is difficult to cross-country one more kilometer, let alone 50 kilometers cross-country, it is simply impossible!

One can imagine how much difficulty Jiang Chen has added to himself!

Moreover, the difficulty of Jiang Chen’s assessment is not only the extra 50 kilometers, but the terrain he runs is completely different from everyone else!

For the first 35 kilometers, Jiang Chen was completely off-road on the plateau, and the climate was very cold and humid.

In the middle of 35 kilometers, Jiang Chen needs to climb two steep mountains and then cross country trails.

For the next 30 kilometers, Jiang Chen needs to return to the plateau area.

It can be said that the start and end points of other people’s cross-country routes are basically a straight line.

However, Jiang Chen’s cross-country route is winding and winding, and it takes an extra 50 kilometers to reach the end!

Although the destination is the same, the road is completely different!