Chapter 211

Jiang Chen used the way of stacking three wooden boards, and when he walked a distance of about 20 meters, an accident happened suddenly!

I saw that when the first piece of wood was recycled by Jiang Chen, it should have been absorbed by the silt too much, and it was not pulled up!

And under the strong pull of Jiang Chen!

Click!

Only a crisp sound was heard, and a few of the branches broke directly, and the whole plank fell apart in an instant!

The first board is scrapped!

This made all the fighters and netizens feel nervous, sweating for Jiang Chen!

However, fortunately, Jiang Chen carried four planks in one piece, and one plank was not used from beginning to end.

Therefore, even if the first board is damaged, it will not cause any danger!

Jiang Chen only paused for a while, then decisively gave up the first plank and used the fourth plank that he had not used.

At this time, Jiang Chen couldn't help speeding up. He knew that the wooden boards were only temporarily assembled after all, and the materials were irregular and not durable. If you don't want to fall into the swamp, you must reach the opposite shore as quickly as possible!

However, just when Jiang Chen was transferred to another 20 meters or so and was about to enter the central area of ​​Zaoze, the accident happened again!

Cang Dang!

I saw that when he jumped on the second plank, the plank could not bear the weight of his body "three six seven" and cracked!

"It's over!"

"Jiang Chen, jump!"

"Team Jiang! Danger!"

The soldiers who had been staring at Jiang Chen couldn't help exclaiming!

Even Jiang Chen was taken aback!

However, he did not panic at all, forcibly calmed himself down, relying on the last bit of buoyancy of the plank, and then using Qiao Jin, jumped up, jumped onto the third plank, and then threw the fourth plank out!

Now, Jiang Chen has crossed the swamp more than halfway!

However, two boards have been damaged, and Jiang Chen only has the last two boards!

The two wooden boards are used together back and forth, which is not durable. Now it wears more and more, and there is a risk of chipping at any time!

If it breaks, Jiang Chen will fall directly into the swamp!

The soldiers and netizens felt frightened just by looking at them, and couldn't help but lift their hearts into their throats!

The soldiers unconsciously grasped the safety rope in their hands tighter, and were ready to rescue Jiang Chen at any time.

Netizens also clenched their fists and trembled nervously.

This is true even for soldiers and netizens, let alone Jiang Chen's pressure!

No matter how strong his physical fitness is, he can't solve the problem of inferior wooden boards!

Therefore, he can only bite the bullet and move on!

In less than ten minutes, Jiang Chen had already traveled two-thirds of the distance, and he was about to reach the other side!