Chapter 121

“Lao Jiang! There is a kid in this!”

At this time, Fatty Zhao’s anxious call sounded again!

Jiang Chen and others wiped the tears from the corners of their eyes without any hesitation, no matter how sad they were, no matter how sad they were in their hearts.

However, this is not the time for hypocrisy, there are more people waiting for them to rescue!

This is why the fire fighters also have to undergo psychological training!

Ordinary people, encountering such a scene, I am afraid they can’t bear it at all, and they will collapse on the spot!

However, the fire fighters cannot collapse. They are a dam. If they collapse, the people will suffer!

Therefore, no matter how they are hit by the flood, they must grit their teeth and persevere!

At this time, Jiang Chen led everyone and rushed to the place where Fatty Zhao was.

The soil here has been completely hollowed out, revealing the ruins of the buried houses below.

“According to the intelligence, there are three grandparents buried underneath. The two elderly people are both in their 60s and 70s. The little boy is Li Yang, eight years old. The life detector has detected the vital signs. We have already determined the specific location.” Seven”, the rescue needs to be launched immediately.” Fatty Zhao said solemnly.

“Is it easy to dig where they are buried?” Jiang Chen asked.

“It’s not very easy to dig, there are a lot of reinforced concrete, and a lot of heavy wall panels, we can only rely on us to move!” said Fatty Zhao.

This is why Fatty Zhao asked Jiang Chen and the others to come over. They have too few manpower. It is too difficult to empty the reinforced concrete above the ruins!

“Dig! Let’s help together!” Jiang Chen said.

While everyone was moving, Jiang Chen also used his life detector to explore the bottom of the ruins, and found that there were indeed blue life fluctuations under the ruins, indicating that there were really survivors below and they were injured!

Of course, what made Jiang Chen frowned was that he had only one life fluctuation, that is to say, only one of the original grandparents and grandchildren survived!

This can’t help making Jiang Chen’s heart seem to be crushed by a big rock!

However, even if there is only one person, they can’t give up, they have to dig hard!

Finally, with the combined efforts of seven or eight soldiers and a dozen civilians, most of the ruins were opened!

At this moment, the survivors buried below were revealed!

The survivor turned out to be a little boy. He was lying on the ground, his body covered with dust, a pair of chubby hands, constantly pulling, trying to come out of the ruins, but his lower body was stuck in the ruins!

Obviously, the little boy is Li Yang, and the blue life fluctuation detected by Jiang Chen? It is from Li Yang, which means that Li Yang is the only survivor of this family. His grandparents have no life fluctuations at all. Sleeping in the ruins!

However, it is worth mentioning that Li Yang did not cry, he appeared very brave, beyond everyone’s expectations!

“Li Yang, right?” Jiang Chen asked.

“Yes, uncle, are you here to save me?” Li Yang asked, trying to raise his head, but his body was pressed underneath, unable to lift it up.

“Yes, uncle is a fireman, uncle is here to rescue you, don’t worry, uncle will rescue you immediately!” Jiang Chen replied.