Chapter 100

Regarding the hot discussion on the Internet, Jiang Chen and the soldiers at the training base have no idea!

After the completion of the full training and assessment, there will be a three-day rest period. Zhou Long will also score the passing fighters based on the one-month physical training assessment.

Only a few people can persist in the one-month devil training assessment and complete the final assessment!

Jiang Chen clearly remembers that when he went for a physical examination, thousands of people gathered in the hospital for physical examination.

After the physical examination, there were only fifty or sixty people who passed the physical examination and were taken to the training base to gather!

Under the assembly, the number of training base has expanded to about five or six hundred people!

However, after a month of devil training, some people were eliminated, and some people couldn’t hold on and gave up!

Now, one month has passed, and there are only seventy or eighty soldiers who have finally passed the physical training test!

The remaining hundreds of people have been eliminated. Counting the number of people who were eliminated in advance, the physical examination and physical training assessment alone have eliminated thousands of people!

And there are about ten similar training bases, which means that at present alone, the number of people eliminated has already reached tens of thousands!

And the few who stayed, from the physical point of view, are all the elite of the elite!

The point is that after more than a month of training, everyone’s physical fitness has grown a lot!

Especially Jiang Chen, his physical growth has reached an astonishing level in a short period of one month!

His current physical fitness is more than four times that of a normal person!

At this time, after three days of rest, all the soldiers felt the so-called ease before!

Even when there is no training, everyone still feels a little uncomfortable!

Moreover, the entire training base has also eliminated at least two-thirds of the area due to the elimination of too many people, so it is extremely quiet!

However, just today, when everyone was entertaining themselves in the training base, familiar voices sounded again!

Toot toot——

The sirens, across the sky!

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao were in the fitness area, their eyes lit up when they heard the alarm sound, they got up subconsciously and rushed out of the training base!

At this time, the other soldiers also rushed to the open space one after another!

They all know that new training is about to begin!

Everyone’s hearts are full of strong expectations!

I saw it, on the training platform in the open space.

It used to be the place where Zhou Long stood, but today there is a beautiful figure standing!

Qianying stood with her hands in her hands, tall and straight, expressionless, she looked extremely cold and resolute, like a female general in battle!

However, she does not seem to be very old, she is only in her twenties, her facial features are sharp and angular, as exquisite as carved, and combined with a short hair, it gives a very capable and refreshing feeling!