Chapter 124

However, although the retaining wall has been completed.

However, as the heavy rain got heavier and heavier, Jiang Chen knew that there was one last job he had not done, which was to dig a water channel along the retaining wall.

According to the introduction in the Comprehensive Emergency Rescue Knowledge Encyclopedia, a truly professional debris flow retaining wall should be installed with water pipes under the wall to guide the water flowing down the mountain along the water pipes to the ditches on both sides of the slope, and then by the water ditches. discharge!

In this way, it is completely possible to prevent excessive water in the mountain from causing landslides, and also to prevent muddy water from scouring the retaining wall!

However, because it is impossible to set up water pipes in accordance with professional standards, I can only dig a small ditch by hand along the retaining wall, and drain the water flowing down the slope along the ditch to the ditch on both sides!

Wang Jian and others are completely out of strength, they can’t stand up!

Although Jiang Chen was also very tired, he still gritted his teeth and stood up!

Because his physical stamina is several times that of everyone, he hasn’t fully reached the limit yet, so now he is the only one who can move!

Therefore, after a short break of ten seconds, Jiang Chen moved again, walking along the edge of the retaining wall with his bare hands, and started digging the waterway!

Even, in the end, Jiang Chen had no strength. He simply pierced his hands into the moist soil, lay on the ground, pushed his entire body with his legs, and walked with his hands and arms. Open up a waterway!

This scene, in the heavy rain, is extremely eye-catching!

Jiang Chen, the whole person has become a clay figurine, but he still hasn’t stopped for a while!

The victims at the scene were completely stunned, and were completely shocked by Jiang Chen’s actions!

Although this disaster happened to them, although it caused them to suffer, it caused them great pain!

But what about the fire fighters?

They know that even if there are fewer than twenty people, fire fighters have never stopped since they left!

Even after being injured, there is no time to clean up the wound or bandage it. He hasn’t even drunk a sip of water, and is constantly running to rescue!

They are also people, they are also whose husband, whose child, whose father is!

But now, despite the danger, they are fighting tirelessly on the front line, in order to protect everyone’s safety and save the survivors who have been hidden under the rubble!

No matter how they fall, they will stand up again for the first time, drag their exhausted bodies, and continue to participate in the battle!

Fire fighters are not superhumans either. On such a slippery slope, in heavy rain, except Jiang Chen, the other fighters are still desperate, and they sometimes fall when they are exhausted.

Such scenes moved the victims present, and many even cried.

Everyone wants to go up and help.

However, due to the torrential rain, the slope was wet and slippery. At the request of the fire fighters, everyone except the fire fighters retreated to avoid accidents.

However, the fire fighters still remain on the front line despite the danger!

This, indeed, made the slogan “Leave the danger of death to yourself and the hope of life to others” a reality!