Chapter 111

Secret Service No. 1 Squadron!

Obviously, after this, the second squadron of special services, the third squadron and so on will be formed.

However, no matter how many special service teams are formed, the first squadron of special services will be the benchmark!

Secret Service No. 1 Squadron, since its establishment, has a very special significance!

Therefore, being able to join such a team of special significance, the soldiers’ mood is also unconcealable excitement, unconcealable pride and pride!

After entering the squadron compound, everyone took the lead to visit the construction of the squadron!

First of all, the building located in front of the gate!

The first floor is the activity area, with a dedicated indoor training room and a dedicated dining area.

The second floor is the dormitory area, and the entire second floor is full of bedrooms, so the accommodation conditions are much better.

The third floor is the office area, and there is also a police station to receive the task scheduling of the command center!

It is worth mentioning that on the far left of the three-story building, there is a frequent corridor directly connected to the building next to it!

And at the connection point of the two buildings, there is a slide, so that the soldiers can go to the garage, put on equipment, and go out of the police at the fastest speed even when they are resting!

As for the other building, the second and third floors are basically storage areas for various tools and equipment, as well as maintenance tools!

Only equipment and tools for raising households occupy two floors.

One can imagine how exaggerated the equipment of the Secret Service Squadron is!

Basically, the world’s top equipment, the most complete equipment, are all equipped, and you can respond to any emergencies at any time!

Of course, the most attractive thing is the garage on the first floor!

Fire trucks are standard equipment in every fire brigade.

However, everyone is very curious, what is the difference between the fire truck of the Secret Service Squadron?

Kang Dang——

With a loud noise, the garage door opened.

The next moment, everyone present was shocked by the scene before them!

I saw that ten huge fire trucks were lying quietly in the garage, like ten red unicorns!

These ten cars are all brand new, and even the plastic packages on the seats have not been disassembled, and the red paint is even more luminous, almost blinding everyone’s eyes!

The fire truck is the best partner and best comrade-in-arms for the fire fighters!

Therefore, soldiers have different feelings for fire engines, just like soldiers cherish their weapons!

Fire trucks are the weapons of fire fighters!

Therefore, how can they not be excited when they see the brand new fire truck, how can they not be excited!

Moreover, unexpectedly, they did not expect that the Secret Service Squadron was equipped with ten fire trucks!

This number of equipment is far from comparable to that of an ordinary squadron!