Chapter 88

After five days and five nights by car, Jiang Chen and others finally arrived at their destination!

Obviously it was a summer night. After getting off the bus, everyone felt the cold wind trembling coldly, as if they had crossed into winter!

“where is this?”

“Yeah, it’s too cold, right?”

“I knew I would wear more, I didn’t even have a thick dress!”

“too painful!”

“Lao Jiang, why did you bring us to a place like this for training?” Fatty Zhao complained: “Look at the surroundings. It’s not the grassland or the mountains. It’s scary!”

“It must be a series of devil training for us!” Jiang Chen said confidently.

“Tsk tusk, why do I have a bad pre-thank you?” Fatty Zhao shook his head and murmured.

“Quiet!”

At this moment, a roar suddenly sounded!

I saw a middle-aged man wearing the costume of an instructor walked out of the board room not far away.

From his serious expression and burly figure, it can be seen that he is not a good stubborn!

“Hello everyone, my name is Zhou Long, and I am your instructor. I will spend a time with you that will be unforgettable for you in your lifetime. Please advise!” Zhou Long introduced himself.

“Hello instructor!”

“Instructor, what are we doing now?”

“Yes? Instructor, are we the only people?”

Everyone chatted and asked.

Zhou Long explained: “We have a total of ten different barracks here. Now everyone has basically arrived and can take a rest. We will start training and assessment early tomorrow morning. Are you clear!”

“Clear!”

“Great! I can finally rest!”

“We can finally sleep well!”

“It’s not easy!”

“Thank you instructor! Instructor mighty!”

“Your beds are all ready, with your respective names posted on them. Now you go find your own beds and rest!” Zhou Long said.

After that, everyone rushed into the training camp.

The training camp is built by a board room. Although it is very simple, it has all the equipment inside, including bathrooms and hot water rooms, as well as a small shop!

The sleeping bedroom is a small room shared by four people with two bunk beds.

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao found their bedroom. They happened to be on the upper and lower bunks.

“So comfortable ¨々!”

“Yes, these quilts are all new!”

“The conditions are pretty good!”

“Hey, I can finally have a good rest now!”

I saw that the two people on the opposite bed laughed and walked in, and after looking over them, they fell asleep deeply.

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao were also lying on their own bed, but they couldn’t sleep.

“Lao Jiang, I always feel a little strange!” said Fatty Zhao.