Chapter 178

Time passed in a blink of an eye, and the night was already deep!

The little girl was hugged by her father and left the classroom.

After opening the door of the school and the teachers, the old principal also chose to leave.

Under Jiang Chen’s insistence, Lao Li left his own phone number and left with his dining car.

The whole classroom fell silent in an instant!

However, the soldiers did not rest. They took the brooms and mops in the classroom and fetched water to clean the classroom.

The students provided the classrooms and gave the soldiers a shelter from the wind and rain, while the soldiers cleaned the classrooms and gave them a clean and comfortable learning environment!

This is the soldiers. In any case, they will not gain the benefits of the people in vain.

This is their attitude!

After a while, thanks to the efforts of the soldiers, the silt in the classroom was cleaned up, and the tables and chairs were placed.

At this time, the soldiers finally had a little time to rest.

There was no wind, rain, or hunger, and the soldiers quickly fell asleep.

The host and photographer also turned off the live broadcast and began to fall asleep.

Time passed slowly, until the latter half of the night.

Didi Didi——

At 2:30 in the morning, Zhou Long and Jiang Chen’s cell phones rang suddenly, awakening them from their sleep.

The ringtone is the message sent by Wang Wu, and it is accompanied by a task notification issued by the command center!

Zhou Long and Jiang Chen had dim eyesight at first, but when they saw the task notification, they stared, their minds were instantly awake, and there was no sleep!

“Everyone! Gather!”

Zhou Long roared!

“Urgent mission! Assemble!”

Jiang Chen stood up decisively and patted the table and chairs.

The sleeping soldiers opened their eyes instantly!

Huh–

In almost less than three seconds, all the soldiers got up, rushed to the outside of the classroom at the fastest speed, and gathered in line!

Even some fighters have not opened their eyes, they have already arrived in the queue!

This has become the subconscious of the soldiers. Whenever they hear the alarm or gather, no matter what they are doing, even if they are sleeping, they will instantly get up and rush to gather!

It seems that there is an illusion that the brain cannot keep up with the body!

After waiting for the soldiers to assemble, the host and photographer woke up slowly. They looked at the empty classroom and they all froze. After a second, they got up and rushed outside the classroom.

“What’s the situation?” the host asked suspiciously.

“There is an urgent task, set off immediately!” Zhou Long said, “Get in the car first!”

Then, the soldiers closed the door of the classroom and the school as quickly as possible, and rushed into the fire truck parked outside the school!

Di di di di—-