Chapter 20

“What should I do? Why don’t we hand her a safety rope, let her tie her body, and rush out?” Fatty Zhao suggested.

Jiang Chen shook her head and said, “This won’t work. She can’t move now. The car will sway when she moves. It is estimated that the car will be shaken before the safety rope is tied. Even if she tied it up before the car crashed, it is estimated. Before he escaped, he was taken away by the car!”

“Let the weight behind the car be greater than the weight in front? For example, I jump into the trunk of the car?” Fatty Zhao said again.

“That won’t work, you jump up, and the momentum you bring will make the car move forward, which is equivalent to pushing the car down directly!”

At this time, Liu Yang, who came to check the situation, also shook his head.

For a time, the atmosphere on the scene became extremely depressing!

Everyone is frowning and must think of a perfect solution to solve the problem!

Moreover, this method must be implemented as soon as possible!

“Preventing the car from falling down is the key!” Jiang Chen said.

Fatty Zhao and Liu Yang nodded in agreement, but how can we prevent the car from falling?

Jiang Chen stared at Cayenne in front of him, his eyes lit up suddenly, and he said, “Pull!”

“pull?”

Liu Yang and Fatty Zhao looked at Jiang Chen with doubts at the same time.

Jiang Chen said with a serious face: “We can pull the car up, just like pulling up a car stuck in the mud, lock the rope, lightly buckle it to the car, and then use another car to pull the car up. , Isn’t it a perfect solution to the problem? Moreover, we just have the tow rope and we can immediately rescue it!”

Hearing this, Liu Yang and Fatty Zhao’s eyes lit up at the same time.

“Okay! This method is good, just follow this method, but remember, when you buckle, you must be light and slow, and you can’t make the car shake!” Liu Yang asked.

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao looked at each other and acted immediately!

Since the impact on the scene was too violent, and it was unknown whether the bridge deck was damaged, the fire truck coming over would definitely cause the bridge deck to vibrate.

This is fatal to the car hanging on the bridge!

Therefore, Liu Yang had to be at the scene, seeking the help of the traffic police present, and using a lighter trolley as a towing vehicle.

Moreover, for safety reasons and to ensure that the Cayenne can be towed up, Jiang Chen and others decided to use two vehicles to pull it and tie two tow ropes!

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao moved quickly, quickly tied the tow rope to the tow hook of the trolley responsible for towing, and walked towards the crumbling Cayenne.

The two approached cautiously. When approaching Cayenne, they lay directly on the ground and moved forward little by little!

At this time, they finally saw that the rear tire of Cayenne had completely tilted and left the ground!

One can imagine how susceptible Cayenne is now!

The two dared not be careless, like bomb disposal experts, cautiously approaching with the tow rope!

To be safe, and not to touch the vehicle too much, they slowly moved under the Cayenne, passed the rope around the chassis of the Cayenne, and buckled the lock, and it was done!

In this way, the tow rope can be firmly fixed without touching the Cayenne!

And it was such a simple action that took two people a full minute to complete!

After everything was over, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao moved out from under Cayenne a little bit!

After coming out, the two dared to let out a long sigh of relief.

“It’s time to start!”

At this time, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao made a gesture at the same time!

Buzzing–

The next moment, the roar of the car engine sounded.

I saw that the two cars started to accelerate forward slowly!

boom–

The next moment, with a soft sound, two tow ropes stretched instantly!

At this time, Cayenne was affected and began to shake violently!

The key is that you can see with the naked eye that Cayenne is moving back little by little!

When Jiang Chen and others saw this, their eyes were overjoyed!

There is a play!

It’s going to be successful!

However, before they were happy, a shocking scene appeared!

boom!

Only a loud noise was heard, a black piece of iron flew high, and the tow rope also flew up, rebounding fiercely on the trunk of the Cayenne!

The tow hook of one of the small cars was suddenly broken!

At this moment, the force that pulled Cayenne suddenly shrank, and the tow rope was hit by the tow rope, and the swaying Cayenne fell forward violently!

However, the pulling car was violently pulled back because of the sudden loss of the help of strength!

Boom!

With a loud noise, Cayenne fell directly down the bridge in the eyes of everyone’s horror!

Everyone present, whether they were medical staff or the crowd onlookers, was frightened by this sudden change, and stood on the spot in a daze!

Only Jiang Chen and other firefighters reacted immediately and rushed forward desperately. Even if they fell to the ground, they had to pull the last tow rope!

Even if they were dragged by the tow rope and rolled on the ground, they were towed!

Even if their power is small!

Even if they might fall together with Cayenne!

They still jumped out instinctively for the first time, desperately pulling the tow rope!

They have forgotten their own safety, and are completely unaware of their own danger and pain!

They only know that they can’t let Cayenne fall!

Because there are still people inside!