Chapter 162

I didn’t care about everyone’s surprise and incredible.

Jiang Chen explained: “Of course, we don’t just rush over alone, we have to do more!”

Hearing that, everyone’s eyes were once again focused on Jiang Chen, waiting for his explanation.

Jiang Chen continued: “From the stone platform in front, we can tell that the current is actually not deep, and the deepest point can only hit our waist. So we walked over. The flood will not submerge us. We mainly What is considered is the impulse of the water, but you have overlooked a key!”

“What’s the point?”

Zhou Long asked curiously.

At the same time, he also asked the common doubts of all fighters and netizens.

Jiang Chen replied: “The stickiness of the mud at the bottom of the river! The Zhou team should have felt it just now. The mud at the river level is very sticky, and it is difficult to pull out the legs after sinking, so the car will sink if it cannot pass through the tires, but For us, it is nothing but a kind of help. As long as we step on our legs firmly and are firmly grasped by the soil, every step we take, we will completely sink ourselves in, and we can use this to stop the impact of the flood. Just walk over!”

Hearing that, the soldiers present all had their eyes brightened, and they had indeed ignored this.

If it weren’t for the 02 reminded by Jiang Chen, they would treat the mud at the bottom of the river as a checkpoint!

However, listening to Jiang Chen’s explanation, the mud at the bottom of the river is not a barrier for everyone, but can provide everyone with the grip needed to cross the river!

Especially Zhou Long, he has just felt the grip of the soil, it is indeed very strong, as long as he is caught in it, he will never be washed away by the river!

The method Jiang Chen said is feasible!

However, in the eyes of the netizens in the live broadcast room, the car can’t get past, but people rush over. It’s still a bit too crazy and too risky. What if people are washed away?

Of course, the soldiers will also consider this concern, and Jiang Chen naturally also thought of it.

Therefore, Jiang Chen continued: “Of course, this process is not a simple rush, it needs a careful plan!”

“I have already thought about this plan. Ten people are required to work together!”

“The width of the river is one hundred meters. After ten people go down, the ten people will tie a safety rope together, taking ten meters as a point!”

“After reaching ten meters, one person stops and buries half of his body completely in the soil, acting as a fixed pile, and so on, to prevent the next person from slipping or being washed away, they can rescue in time. , And hold it so that it will not be rushed away!”

“At the same time, the winch also needs to release all the steel cables. Ten people need to cross the river together with the steel cables. When the last person reaches the opposite bank, the steel cables are fixed on the opposite stone platform with rock nails. And install the pulley on the cable!”

“In this way, we not only passed, but a simple steel cable channel was also completed. The other nine people in the river only need to use safety locks to buckle the steel cables and pass them one by one!”

“Then, the safety rope connected to ten people can be assembled with the pulley to form a semi-automatic steel rope pulley device with the steel rope. The subsequent people only need to connect a lock to the safety rope to play a sliding role. The lock is connected with the steel cable for safety, so you can cross the river at the fastest speed!”