Chapter 171

For a while, everyone present looked in the direction where the sound came from, and the netizens in the live broadcast room also followed the camera to watch!

When everyone saw the source of the sound, everyone’s complexion changed drastically!

I saw that the villagers were queuing to cross the bridge one by one, and the woman with a yellow face and thin skin was arriving at the central area of ​​the steel cable!

In her hands, she was originally holding a wooden basin, which contained her four-month-old daughter.

However, as soon as she reached the center of the steel cable and saw that half of the river was passed, a rubber bucket in the river was washed over and hit the steel cable violently, causing the steel cable to jostle!

The woman was already extremely nervous and frightened, and the steel cable bumped again, she held her daughter’s tub in her hand, and she dropped out into the rushing river!

Fortunately, the baby is loaded into a wooden bucket, which has a certain buoyancy, which causes the baby to not be picked up directly into the water, and there is no life-threatening danger for the time being!

However, the current here is the most urgent and dangerous area. Even if the baby did not fall directly into the water and was carried by the tub, it was rushed far away in an instant!

There is no doubt that even if the baby girl does not appear to be in danger at the first time, once she is washed away by the water, she is still very dangerous and may fall into the water and drown at any time!

Therefore, the situation is very urgent!

The women were also very emotional. They didn’t wait for everyone to react. They immediately unlocked the safety locks on their bodies and jumped into the turbulent river, wanting to save their children!

However, in such a turbulent river, even special-trained displays such as Jiang Chen are difficult to move. Any carelessness will endanger their lives, not to mention scrawny women!

Sure enough, after she got into the water, not only was she incapable of saving her daughter, but she was left in danger. She was instantly swallowed by the water, and it was very difficult for her to struggle, and everyone’s vision was getting farther and farther away!

The situation has become even more dangerous!

Netizens in the live broadcast room couldn’t help but exclaim!

“Fuck! This is crazy!”

“This is still jumping down, isn’t it just looking for death by yourself?”

“Oh, in fact, she can’t be blamed, she is a mother after all!”

“Yes, I think any mother will do the same when encountering such a situation? Even if she knows that jumping is dangerous and might even kill her, she will never hesitate to save her child. Jump down!”

“This is the greatness of maternal love, and it’s also the maternal love that makes her so impulsive, she doesn’t care about the safety of her life at all!”

“But, what does she do now?”

And while the netizens were still arguing, a figure had already rushed out of the crowd, jumped directly into the river, and with the help of the power of the water, swam towards the tub containing the baby girl!

What is surprising is that this figure is not someone else, it is Zhang Hong!

At the same time, Jiang Chen reacted immediately and shouted: “Fatty Zhao!”