Chapter 140

“Fire Hope Foundation?”

Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin both brightened their eyes and were attracted by Jiang Chen’s words.

Jiang Chen nodded, and said: “According to global statistics, firefighters are among the most dangerous industries in a peaceful and stable country. Our country alone has a statistical record. In just 5 years, hundreds of firefighters have been sacrificed. Fire fighters, there are countless firefighters disabled during rescue missions. Although they have state subsidies and treatment, their follow-up protection and the protection of families after losing the pillars are still a problem, so I want to set up a charity Foundation, help them and their families!”

“Of course, Li Yang’s incident also gave me a lot of inspiration. The charity foundation is not only to help fire fighters, but also to help people who have lost their homes, support, and dreams in disasters, so that their subsequent lives are guaranteed. , So that they can pick up their dreams again, let them be full of hope for the future, and feel the warmth of the world~!”

“That’s why, I want to name the charity foundation the Agni Hope Foundation. Agni represents those heroes in the Agni who are desperate to rescue their lives, and hope represents giving to the survivors. Yearning for a new life!”

“In my opinion, this is a meaningful thing, and it is also something that can be done within my abilities!”

Jiang Chen spoke his true heart.

He has seen too many farewells!

Such as the sacrifice of fire fighters, the collapse of the pillars of the house!

Such as the destruction of the home, the departure of the family, and the living alone!

They all need help, someone needs to pull them at the critical moment and help them get on the right track of life!

The reason Jiang Chen has this idea is that the first is that he feels more meaningful, and the second is that he feels capable!

After all, he has huge assets!

It’s just that his assets are almost moldy, why can’t they be used to help more people?

The key is that he is really not short of money. He will follow the [Life Detector] and other things, as long as it is put into the market, money will continue to enter the account.

Even if he doesn’t invest all the money, and only uses a part of it for charity, it is just a drop in the bucket for him, but for people who really need help, it is like giving away charcoal in the snow!

Therefore, he has made up his mind to implement this matter after he returns!

Of course, Jiang Chen has also thought about it. Someone will definitely ask himself, what is the purpose of doing this!

In fact, there is no reason and no special purpose. Charity is the way it is. It just wants to help others and does not ask for anything in return!

If you want something, it’s not a charity, it’s a commercial transaction!

After listening to Jiang Chen’s explanation, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin couldn’t help nodding after recalling the encounter between Li Yang and Li Fang.

“They really need help!” Wen Yin murmured.

“I support you, help people in need, and do my best to bring about earth-shaking changes to others!” Fang Qingyan agreed.

“I also think this is very meaningful, so I plan to donate my pocket money, and then put it into the foundation for charity!” Wen Yin said with a smile.