Chapter 89

Then, a more cruel scene appeared!

I saw that the teaching assistants actually entered the barracks and really threw out all the luggage of the eliminated ones, even the names on their beds were torn off and thrown out!

The bus that sent them came slowly from a distance!

Zhou Long didn’t joking with everyone, he was serious!

These eliminated people, no matter how unconvinced they are, they can only give up, take their luggage, and line up to get on the bus!

They were really eliminated!

At this moment, the audience fell into a dead silence!

The atmosphere seemed extremely depressing, and huge pressure began to appear in everyone’s heart!

Zhou Long cast his gaze on those soldiers who had not yet joined the team, but had already gotten up and ran halfway!

These soldiers were startled one after another, and there was a very bad premonition in their hearts!

“Instructor! We have gotten up, can’t we get rid of us too?”

“Instructor, we didn’t overtime? The time for the police to be out at night is 60 seconds, I see the time, it hasn’t reached 60 seconds yet!”

“Yes! Instructor, I also watched it, the time is not up to 60 seconds!”

“We made no mistakes, why not let us join the team?”

Hearing this, Zhou Long laughed, and then said coldly: “Who told you that the night gathering time is 60 seconds? That was your original team’s rule. Now you are in a training camp. It’s harder than ordinary people, and the reaction is faster, so the time I set for you is only 40 seconds! A large part of you have not completed it!”

“Even if it’s just training, it must be treated with the most serious attitude, as a real alarm!”

Hearing that, the people who did not join the team were speechless!

“So, if you miss the time, you should be punished accordingly!” Zhou Long said solemnly: “If you want to be a special service team, the alarm must be everything to you. You must remember your reaction, speed, and ability. There are also things to bear, which are more than ten times stronger than normal people! So, all of you, get down, push-ups, get ready!”

The soldiers who had not joined the team had no choice but to get down!

At this time, Zhou Long also used a strong light to shine at them, then put the broadcast speaker in front of them and turned on the switch!

Huh–

Toot toot——

A while ago, the bright light and the harsh sirens instantly shocked the senses of the soldiers!

“Push-ups, two hundred, remember what I said, get up again!” Zhou Long said solemnly.

The soldiers swallowed their saliva and rushed for a few days. They were exhausted, they had to be exposed to strong light, they had to withstand the harsh siren of the horn, and they had to do two hundred push-ups!

They didn’t expect that when they first arrived at the training base, the training intensity would be so terrifying!

However, there is no way, they want to become special service team members, they can only grit their teeth and insist!

Ever since, they lined up in three neat rows and started to do it!

“One… Five… Eight… Twenty… Thirty-three… Fifty-six… Ninety-one…”