Chapter 174

“Zhang Hong! All the way, easy to go!”

Zhou Long and other soldiers, listening to Zhang Hong’s roar, watching Zhang Hong disappear into the river, saluted in the direction where Zhou Long disappeared.

Even they couldn’t help but shed tears!

They admire Zhang Hong, they respect Zhang Hong, they also love Zhang Hong, and feel sorry for Zhang Hong!

Although they didn’t say much, no one understood Zhang Hong’s inner feelings better than them!

Because they are hovering on the edge of life and death every time, and every time they are done as the last task!

If they encounter the same situation as Zhang Hong, they will not hesitate to make the same choice!

Moreover, each of them has almost experienced life and death, no matter how sad they are, they will not show it.

Because they know that the battle is not over yet, and they cannot be controlled by emotions!

Ever since, they forcibly suppressed their inner emotions and arranged for the villagers to retreat one by one!

The villagers also burst into tears, they couldn’t believe it, Zhang Hong just left!

And all this is to save them!

This once again made them aware of the danger and clearly knew that the rescuers were also humans, and they must not add to the chaos to the rescuers, otherwise they would probably harm the rescuers!

Therefore, this time, the cooperation level of the villagers is quite high!

Only middle-aged women, already sitting on the ground, are completely stupid!

She did not expect that when she missed and let her child fall into the river, Zhang Hong would actually pay the price of her life in order to save her child!

Although her child is safe now, her heart is not happy at all, and she is full of guilt!

Because Zhang Hong paid the price of his life in order to save her child!

Slap–

The next moment, I saw the woman completely collapsed, slapped her face constantly, crying.

“My fault! My fault! It’s all my fault!”

The soldiers hurriedly stepped forward to stop and stabilize the women’s emotions!

Otherwise, if women continue to do this, it is very likely that there will be some danger again!

At the same time, the host also choked up the report, saying: “At present, Jiang Chen has returned with the baby girl. Neither he nor the baby girl are in danger of life, but… But Zhang Hong is currently hit by a broken wood. The flood washed away, and the whereabouts are unknown…”

At the end of the talk, the host couldn’t go on, so he covered his mouth and cried bitterly.

The barrage in the live broadcast room was also occupied by crying expressions. Almost all netizens shed tears in silence.

“Zhang Hong is great. Although he is not a firefighter, he still remembers his mission to serve the people!”

“He left with a smile. He lived up to the people, his mission, and his responsibilities. He was worthy of the badge in his hand!”

“People now only use unswerving death when they think of love, love, but Zhang Hong has told the world what his unswerving end is his mission in his heart, his police uniform, and The spirit of serving the people!”