Chapter 206-210

Of course, the fighters on the front line of Jiangbei City who fight floods and rescue them are completely ignorant of everything about the outside world!

They didn't know that their actions had already caused a global sensation!

They only know that they must fulfill their duties and missions and protect the people behind them!

During this period, Jiang Chen and others recovered a lot after recuperating.

They watched the reports on the first-line rescue in Jiangbei City on the Internet and in the live broadcast, and they all began to be unable to sit still. Sandbags are also good!

It's better than letting them lie down in the hospital and watching the other comrades in arms are struggling!

This will make them feel a sense of guilt, as if they have done something wrong!

However, there is no way. Even if Jiang Chen and others want to leave the hospital, the doctors and nurses will not let them leave unless their bodies are completely healed!

During the period, Zhou Long and others will also visit Jiang Chen and others in the gap after completing the task.

"Three Six Three"

Today, as usual, at noon, Zhou Long brought the soldiers to the hospital, brought their lunch, and visited Jiang Chen and others.

"Team Zhou, when do you think we can return to the team?" Jiang Chen said with a gloomy look: "It's not a joy to see you fighting on the front line, but I'm lying on the bed!"

"You?" Zhou Long raised his eyebrows and said: "Let's talk about it when you get better!"

"I'm almost in good health!" Jiang Chen replied solemnly, not forgetting to get up and improve his jump, showing off his acumen.

Zhou Long nodded and said, "It looks good, but it's up to the doctor to listen to the specific situation!"

Jiang Chen shrugged helplessly. If he had to listen to the doctor, Fang Qingyan would definitely not allow him to be discharged.

Sure enough, women are stumbling blocks on the road to success for men!

"Lie down! Infusion!"

At this time, Fang Qingyan just walked in, took the liquid, and personally gave Jiang Chen a needle.

It was just right that the camera in the live broadcast room had a chance to take down this scene, and the netizens in the live broadcast room couldn't help but laugh!

"It seems that Jiang Chen is recovering well!"

"It seems that Jiang Chen is about to sit still and wants to participate in the battle on the front line!"

"Is this the legendary workaholic?"

"It looks like it's not just Jiang Chen, all of you other soldiers who are treating in the hospital can't sit still in the hospital. I can't wait to rush to the front line to rescue the disaster!"

"This is the warrior of our country. Others are eager to flee, but they are eager to rush forward. They are really a group of great and lovely people!"

"Haha, yeah, but the soldiers are all pinched by the medical staff, so cute! Haha!"

"I have to say, Dr. Fang is really beautiful, he looks like he is still a couple with Jiang Chen!"

"One is the people's doctor and the other is the people's fighters. They are all contributing to the people in the disaster area. I have to say that they are really good matches!"