Chapter 135

At this moment, another knock on the door sounded.

“Go in!” Jiang Chen said lightly.

Click ——

The door opens!

I saw a pregnant woman who looked like she was in her twenties and walked in slowly with her pregnant belly.

Jiang Chen was a little surprised. Why did the pregnant woman come to find herself?

“Are you?” Jiang Chen asked suspiciously.

“My name is Li Fang, you are Captain Jiang, Jiang Chen, right?” The pregnant woman asked softly.

“Yes, it’s me!-” Jiang Chen nodded.

“Thank God, I finally found you!” Li Fang excitedly-laughed.

“Don’t get excited, say slowly, what are you looking for me?” Jiang Chen said hurriedly, pointing to the chair next to him, and asked Li Fang to sit down and say.

Li Fang nodded, and after sitting down in the chair, he sighed and said, “Captain Jiang, I am here to thank you specially!”

“Thank me? Are you also from Yulong Town? I remember, there were no pregnant women at the scene?” Jiang Chen said with a puzzled look.

“I was not there at the time, do you remember Zhang Hao? I am Zhang Hao’s fiancee.” Li Fang smiled.

Jiang Chen suddenly realized that he immediately remembered Zhang Hao, who was in the ruins and persisted in his love to the end. In the final moment, he did not forget to confess his fiancée, using the wedding dress under the guardian of life and the color Doppler in his hand.

In the process of rescuing Zhang Hao, Jiang Chen was present and chatting with Zhang Hao all the time. Jiang Chen also cried about it, so the memory is very deep!

However, he didn’t expect that Zhang Hao’s fiancee would actually find him and thank him with a big belly. It was a bit of a surprise!

“You are Zhang Hao’s fiancee, right? The mourning changes smoothly.” Jiang Chen took a deep breath and said solemnly.

He knew that Zhang Hao’s death must have dealt a severe blow to Li Fang, and he felt a little sympathy for Li Fang in his heart.

“Oh, let him go over the past things. I came here to thank you specifically for completing the last part of the journey with Zhang Hao. I have also decided that even if he is gone, his love for me is still Yes, so I plan to hold a wedding with him, put on the wedding dress that he needs to protect with his life, let him see and satisfy his last wish, I will also tell him the rest of the baby, his father is a hero !”

Li Fang smiled and said, looking very happy, but tears were already in his eyes.

Jiang Chen’s body trembled. He didn’t expect that Li Fang would do this.

Zhang Hao is dead, and she still wants to complete a wedding with Zhang Hao that spans life and death.

It is not difficult to imagine that Li Fang’s family must be opposed, and the pressure and secular prejudice she is facing must be enormous!

However, she still insisted on holding a wedding!

It can be seen that she is great, and the love she has only seen with Zhang Hao is also great!

This may be the illusion of nothingness, the so-called power of love!

Even Jiang Chen was shocked by the feelings between them!

“If Zhang Hao knows, he will be very happy.” Jiang Chen smiled.

“It’s good if he can be happy!” Li Fang wiped a tear, smiled more, took out an invitation card, and said: “Captain Jiang, this is an invitation card on the wedding day. I hope you can come to our wedding. The witness of Zhang Hao, after all, at the last moment of Zhang Hao’s life, you are the witness of our love. If you come to Zhang Hao, you will definitely do the same.”