Chapter 108

The assembly camp was selected at the center of ten training camps, and it was also a training base that was almost close to everyone, so that the 38 selected fighters could arrive at the same time!

Soldiers, because they are selected from ten different training bases, there are very few people from one training base, and basically they don’t know each other!

Just like Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao, they came from a squadron, and the number of people who went to the end together was even rarer!

However, some of the more famous people still hear each other, so after the training camp is over, they are naturally the most noticeable!

At this time, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao had just arrived at the meeting place and entered the training camp. After finding a place to sit down, Fatty Zhao, who was well-informed, introduced Jiang Chen.

“Lao Jiang, have you seen it? The three people in the front group are Wu Jun, Qiu Feng and Han Ziyang!” Fatty Zhao introduced.

Jiang Chen looked in the direction pointed by Fatty Zhao.

Sure enough, there is a group of people at the front of the activity room, especially the three at the front, the most eye-catching!

Because these three people are sitting very upright, seem a little out of place with everyone, and they are well-trained at first glance.

Moreover, the three of them are very resolute, giving people a sense of seriousness and not anger or prestige.

At the same time, they don’t like to talk very much, they just sit in their place, with a tight aura!

Just take a look, and you know that they are not a messy character!

Their figures are also different, Wu Jun is very burly, dark-skinned, like a black bear!

Qiu Feng is relatively short, but he feels very shrewd and capable, and his eyes are particularly sharp!

As for Han Ziyang, he was the one who surprised Jiang Chen the most. He looked very gentle, more like a leader, not a front-line combatant. He didn’t expect that he would be able to persevere.

They came from different special forces and are also in different training camps, so they don’t know each other!

“Hei Bu Liu Qiu is Wu Jun? It really looks like a black bear!”

“You can keep your voice down. I heard that his temper is not very good, and his strength and stamina are amazing. Be careful to beat you up!”

“Qiu Feng looks very small!”

“Hehe, he is a fighting fighter with a very strong personal quality. Although his strength is not the greatest, his endurance is very strong, and he is very cruel to himself!”

“That Han Ziyang, do any of you understand?”

“This Han Ziyang, I heard that he is a genius who is proficient in equipment and equipment. Even the instructors who taught at the time praised him. He is a technical talent!”

“These three people should take care of the top three this time ¨ 々!”

Jiang Chen listened to the discussion of the people around him with gusto.

“I don’t know, the top three should be selected from among the three of them. If there are no surprises, Wu Jun should be the captain or the deputy captain!”

“No, I heard that there is also a character in the third training camp, which made several instructors crazy!”

“Damn! There are such talents? The instructors are so mad, can they keep him till now?”