Chapter 153

“Fuck! Who is that!”

“Just jump down!”

“Fuck! I thought I was wrong!”

“What is he going to do?”

“Is he going to manually hook up the steel cable to the fire truck again?”

“My goodness! In such a turbulent river, just jump down and manually reconnect the steel cable, it is too courageous!”

“However, there is no way he can do this!”

“Yes, if you don’t connect manually, both fire trucks may be washed away!”

“This reaction is too fast, right? We haven’t even reacted yet, he has already acted!”

“Who is he? He seems to be Jiang Chen!”

“Yes, it is Jiang Chen!”

“Brother Jiang Chen, be careful!”

The audience in the live broadcast room exclaimed again and again.

As for the soldiers in Fire Chen, they were also taken aback by Jiang Chen’s sudden behavior!

After all, let alone the audience in the live broadcast room did not react, even the soldiers on the fire truck did not react, so Jiang Chen acted!

However, as the audience in the live broadcast room said, the current situation is extremely crisis, Jiang Chen’s actions, there is no way to do it!

Even if it is dangerous, you must try!

However, the river is so fast that even the fire truck may be washed away, let alone alone!

Therefore, at this moment, everyone in the audience is in position Jiang Chen sweats!

Zhou Long’s reaction was the quickest. He clearly found that after Jiang Chen jumped into the water, he tied a safety rope to himself!

Therefore, he immediately ordered everyone to hold the safety rope tightly, and if the situation was wrong, he would immediately bring Jiang Chen back!

In this way, at least the safety of Jiang Chen can be guaranteed!

At the same time, the host and photographer also focused on Jiang Chen and introduced: “The audience friends in the live broadcast room, just now the deputy captain Jiang Chen jumped into the river and went to reconnect the steel cables manually. The situation under the turbulent river is not optimistic. It is also challenging for him, and accompanied by huge risks. The rest of the fire fighters also clung to the safety rope on Jiang Chen to ensure the safety of Jiang Chen… ¨々…”

As for Jiang Chen who jumped into the river, he didn’t know everyone’s surprise at all!

He reacted at the first time, knowing clearly that the fire truck behind him should not be allowed to slide away, otherwise the dozen or so soldiers in the vehicle might be in danger!

Therefore, after he tied a safety rope on his body, he jumped off directly, ready to reconnect the steel ropes and pull the slipping fire truck again!

However, Jiang Chen also underestimated the impact of the river. After he jumped into the water, he instantly felt that the rushing river was like a huge slap, calling directly on himself. He couldn’t use his energy at all. The river water looks extremely small, and can only be fanned by the river water!

Even if Jiang Chen’s swimming skills have reached the master level!

However, swimming in such a turbulent river is simply impossible, he can only follow the current like the big tree before!