Chapter 125

Bang-bang-bang-

Fatty Zhao, Wang Jian, Zhou Long, Zhang Yong…

The soldiers fell down one by one. Because of their physical strength and body, they had surpassed their limits and couldn’t stand it anymore. Their consciousness disappeared and they fell into a coma. The arms supporting the wall also fell down!

Even Wu Jun, who was extremely physically strong, fell down!

However, even if they fell, they still subconsciously buried their feet in the mud, leaning their bodies against the retaining wall, and wanted to use their bodies, even if they didn’t signal. After that, it can also play a supporting role like a wooden branch, supporting the retaining wall and blocking the ravages of mud and water!

Even after falling, some fighters used their last breath and exhausted all their strength to roll under the retaining wall and squeeze their body into the soil before their consciousness disappeared. In the gap with the retaining wall, I hope it can play a blocking role!

At the same time, even Jiang Chen’s state is not very good. The heavy rain slapped on his body, causing the exhaustion in his body to erupt completely. Sleepiness swept his whole body. When he wanted to pass out, his consciousness began to become confused!

Although, Jiang Chen’s physical strength is several times that of everyone!

However, the strength Jiang Chen has contributed and the things he has done are several times that of everyone, so the consumption is even more ~ ​​more!

At this time, Jiang Chen’s physical strength has been completely exhausted-and he is almost unable to hold it!

However, he knew that he could never fall, and if he fell again, the entire retaining wall would be finished!

So he bit his tongue fiercely, used the pain to dissipate the exhaustion that was sweeping away, so that he could wake up a little bit, and decisively used the ability to recuperate!

In 50 seconds, Jiang Chen recovered half of his physical strength, and even his injuries were recovered by half!

However, this ability can only be used once per mission!

Jiang Chen is almost used to save his life!

But now, Jiang Chen can no longer manage that much!

If you fall, the lives of hundreds of people below will be all over!

Therefore, he decisively used his abilities to restore his physical strength and continue to support the retaining wall!

Although he is the only one now, and he still has the strength to support the retaining wall, it is tantamount to using a mantle arm as a car, and it does not have much effect!

However, even so, Jiang Chen has to hold on. In his opinion, it can delay a little time, it is a little time!

Just wait until the large army can feel that there are large-scale equipment and tools, and it will be solved!

For a while, the effect of the [rest and rest] ability was revealed. He instantly felt his body warm and extremely comfortable, his exhaustion was instantly dispelled, his consciousness began to become sober, his physical strength began to gradually recover, and his body was full of strength, even his body. The pain caused by some injuries has also been reduced by more than half!

However, his stamina has only just recovered, and since Jiang Chen is still against the retaining wall, he has started to consume it again!

Jiang Chen spread his arms and thrust his feet firmly into the soil. With his arms and back, he pressed against the retaining wall firmly!